Schedule.

Hey. Sorry for the false alarm, but I wanted to come on here and say thank you for reading so far. If you have questions or opinions on the story pls lmk cus this is my first story ever, and I wouldn't mind some feedback.

Getting to it, I'm going to be posting either once every other day or depending on the motivation I have every 2-3 days.

I'll do my best, but with school starting soon-ish and working a part-time job, and ya know, living my teenage life to fruition (video games and working out). Don't know how strict the updates will be.

I don't actually have any idea of where the story will end up and have no plans whatsoever, I'm just kind of making it up as I go. So if it starts to get shitty. Woops. (Please tell me) It's a slow burn but idk how slow I'm gonna make it.

Also, idk when, but I will be moving soon. So that will also play into the updates but shouldn't hurt it too much. If I forget to update. My bad.

Again, sorry for the non-update update, but I felt the need to post this just so I could know that at least I tried to post a schedule. It's going to be very flimsy, tho and differ depending on school, work, and miscellaneous things im gonna do.
Thanks for reading and goodbye.