|| PART I ||

It was the dozenth round of young women that were lined up before the Prince. The Prince walked down the line and looked at each and every young woman. Turning their heads from side to side only to roll his eyes and move on. None of them pleased him. He went to the third young woman. She had dark mahogany hair and a body adorned with freckles. She had glimmering green eyes, like that of emeralds. The Prince looked up at one of his men who was carrying the list of all the girls that had been gathered up.

"R-Rosemary Abbott...", he sputtered out. "A young witch who works as a bartender at...", "Frankly I don't care where she works, most of them have been witches and I don't need some bitchy witch...", "Yes, Prince Hallows..." he answered and crossed out her name.

"Take all the witches away, Prince Hallows is not interested in witches..." he announced.

Watching several guards grab three of the girls and drag them out of the room. Three girls remained. The Prince approached the first of the three. He lifted her head, a peachy complexion with eyes like the grey skies. The Prince shook his head and walked up to the second young woman. She hadn't stopped shaking since she had been brought before the Prince. Her head was bowed and she kept her eyes on the floor. The Prince lifted her head and stared at him with eyes of amber. Her long brown hair fell to her shoulders.

"What's this one's name?" The Prince asked.

"Dahlia Thorne... Last of the Thorne family, human..." He answered the prince.

"Boring..." The Prince scoffed with a roll of his eyes and moved on.

The third and final young woman had raven black hair with eyes of blue ice. The Prince looked down at her. She was glaring at him with anger in her eyes, covered in dirt and mud.

"And this one?" The Prince asked.

"This one put up quite the find, she was a hard one to capture..." he said. "A disgusting Unseelie by the name of Willow..." he growled.

The Prince lifted her chin and leaned down to look her in the eyes. She watched as his dark green eyes faded to red. He flashed her fangs at her only for her to bite his finger. The Prince pulled away only for the guards to grab her and drag her away.

"Wait..." The Prince hissed. "Bring her back..." he said.

The guards turned around. They pulled the young woman to her feet before shoving her to her knees before the Prince. The Prince looked down at her, staring into her icy blue eyes.

"What was her line of work?" The Prince asked.

"A librarian, your honour... She currently looks after some of the oldest books in history... Including old Vampiric texts..." he said. "How unusual an Unseelie that works around our kind" he laughed. "Shall I bring in the next group of girls, your highness?" he asked.

"That won't be necessary," The Prince said.

"I beg your pardon?" he asked. "We can't stop looking now, the blood moon is only a week away and if you are not to find a suitable lady to call your Princess, then your father will be very disappointed in you... You could kiss the only chance at you ever becoming King goodbye" he said.

"I said that won't be necessary because I've found my Princess..." The Prince said, looking down at Willow. "Have her cleaned up and presented to me by dinner" he said.

Willow was grabbed by the guards and dragged through the halls before she was tossed into a dark room. She turned to run only for the door to slam in her face. She leaned against the door and slid to the floor. She gasped when the lights turned on to see a room full of women. A female vampire approached her and bowed. When she bowed the rest of them followed. Willow had found herself in a room full of vampires. She offered Willow her hand.