Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: 8

A:n- Sorry if its short chapter here

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Is this

'Is this.. How I die..?' Thought the man as his body sink down to the water.

A suffocating way.. As one cannot breathe or see.. Properly.

The boy eyes started to shut slowly but he notice a figure swimming down to them.

He was losing consciousness as he could not make out if it was an enemy or not.

The e/c eyes that stare at him in panick, a hand outstretched to take his hand to.. Save them.

He don't know.. He don't know why.. But.. He too outstretched his hand to be saved.

The person and his hands entangle one another as he loss his consciousness.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He felt someone trying to help him, He felt hands pressed down to his chest as to save him. His eyes slowly open to see someone kissing him.

His eyes widen as he quickly sat up coughing out the water, the person who saved him sighed in relief.

As the boy slowly calm down and look at the person who save him properly, his eyes as he stared deeply into the e/c eyes that held concern, his eyes then landed the feature, Her h/c hair that was wet, some strands of hair stick onto her face, her Shirt was drenched as the sundown light make her seem much.. More vibrant.

"W-where am I?" Muttered the young boy holding onto his head as he was confused of where he was until, he recall what He was about to do.

"Why did you save..me?" Exclaimed the boy alarming the women as the h/c hair women let out a sighed.

"Were you planing.. On dying?" She asked a the boy went quiet and look away.

"You should.. mind your own business" he said while standing up, as the women too stood up, as the sun was already setting.

"Hmm? Well, alright" you said while about to walk away until, you hear him speak.

"Thanks.. I guess.." He muttered out while walking away making you brim in happiness and shouted "your welcome" enthusiastically.

As you left the man let out a sighed as he took notice of his phone thankfully not drench in water thanks to his ability able to protect it.

He dialed a number as awaiting for the receiver.

"Good evening Boss, The mission is done" said the male as the receiver hummed in acknowledgement.

"Alright.. You can report it back tomorrow, Akutagawa-kun"