five

excuse any mistakes!!

7AM rolled around very quickly and Eryzo was excitedly waltzing into her classroom with her belongings for the day. She claded a orange pleated skirt that stopped just above her knees, a ash green spirit shirt from her school, and her Miami Hurricane Low top dunks.

It was assembly day at the school and she decided to dress a little bit more comfortable. After turning on the lights and her Smart Board, she checked the time to calculate what she had time to do. Her students didn't start arriving until 7:45AM, so she had a little time to make necessary copies, disinfect certain surfaces, and grade papers.

She unlocked the door to her office and as soon as she did, she heard a knock on her classroom door. Her movements stopped, instantly becoming nervous. "Come in." She granted just above a whisper.

Serenity smirked, closing the door behind her. She stuffed her hands in her sweatpants as she walked closer to Eryzo. "I came early just in case you had other parent conferences." She mentioned, admiring Eryzo's frame from behind. "Kenarie's dad will be bringing her this morning.

"O-Okay."

They walked into her office and while Eryzo walked around her desk, Serenity closed the curtains that covered the window—that peeked into the classroom. She closed and locked the door behind her just in case things got rowdy.

"Wore a skirt in this weather?" Serenity questioned, sitting down in one of the chairs that rested in front of the brown wooden desk. It was in the lower sixties so she was suprised to see Eryzo in a short skirt.

To hide herself from blushing, she looked down at her fingers. "It's assembly day." She replied.

"Mm so what did you want to discuss as far as my baby?" Serenity wondered, holding eye contact with Eryzo. She could tell that eye contact made Eryzo nervous which is why she stared into her soul.

"So I went over your emails and the completed template that you and her father filled out and I just want to make sure that we're on the same track. You mentioned that she has troubles with some of her letters and I've picked up on that. I suggest that we enroll her in with our speech therapist, she's highly qualified and she'll be pulled out of class every Thursday for an hour to work on her speech."

"Will this be for the entire year?" Serenity wondered.

"Well we'll enroll her for this Fall semester and before Christmas Break she'll take a speech test, if she passes it she won't have to be enrolled for the Spring." Eryzo replied.

"Of course I'll still work on her speech alongside the rest of her classmates, but the extra help will be very beneficial." She added.

"I think the extra help will be good for her as well. I'll run the idea by her dad, but I'm certain he'll be on board." Serenity nodded, staring directly at Eryzo. She watched as Eryzo broke eye contact allowing a smirky grin to grace her face. "Anything else you wanted to discuss?"

"I think that covers the biggest goal that you guys mentioned. I'll be in touch via email about everything else." Eryzo nodded, standing to her feet.

Lightly chuckling, Serenity stood to her height crossing her arms over her chest. "Thank you Eryzo, let me know if she doesn't listen. I'll be sure to discipline her." She simpered.

They both walked to the door and as Eryzo reached for the handle, so did Serenity. Eryzo swallowed the lump in her throat, staring at their touching hands. "Why are you doing this to me?" She sighed in a whisper.

"What am I doing?" Serenity asked. "All I did was come for a parent teacher conference that you requested, when in your class syllabus you said that they wouldn't start until next month.