The Lie

RE CAP:
"yn" rafe whispered"yea" I said "wanna be my girlfriend?" Rafe asked "yes I would love to " I say " okay come here "rafe said so Yn crawled over there and kissed him for 5 minutes then they both decided they should
  Get some sleep!

I woke up to see rafe still sleeping so I got up went to the bathroom and did my skincare then Makeup.I went back to my room and rafe was still sleeping.so I went upstairs and made pancakes.no one was up because it was 8:30 on a Saturday.I went back downstairs with the food I just made.When I got to my room I put the plate on my bed side table.rafe wakes up because of the smell."oh what smells so good"rafe said."I made you food!"I said
"Well thank you"he said we'll crawling over to me.and then kissed me I kissed back then pulled away he gives me a look like he did something wrong "your foods gonna get cold" I tell him."oh yeah.PANCAKES I love pancakes"he said "no problem rafe"I said well lying back in my bed watching tv."thanks yn it was good" rafe said while just finishing his food."well I'm glad you enjoyed it"I said.rafe went back to kissing me I kissed him back then heard a door  upstairs slam.Which made us both pull away from the kiss."it's just my sad he must just got up"I said "oh okay" he goes back I to kissing me but I push him off softly."rafe how are you gonna get home?"I said "well I can just stay here all day" rafe said jokingly "oh very funny rafe" I said."YN you up!" A voice from upstairs shouts."Yes dad"I said "I can go though your window"rafe said "yea that would be the easiest way of not getting caught"I laugh.he got out of the window and I was about to shut it "what"I said "are we keeping this a secret?"he said "yes please I would like that"I say "okay and 1 more thing"rafe said "what?" I said.he doesn't say anything he just kisses me then pulls away and shuts the window and waves goodbye.
Rafes Pov:
As soon as I left yn houses I ran to my car I parked  away from here house I went to open the door then forgot my keys ."ugh"I say under my breath how could I forget that I'll just text
Yn

"ugh"I say under my breath how could I forget that I'll just textYn

Yn pov;
How could he forget his keys. Know I have to give them to him.I went upstairs and noticed my mom and left to work at the restaurant. I ran and got to rafe and gave him his keys"thanks" rafe said "not a problem do I get a reward?"i say he gives me a kiss then an message from his phone ruins the moment "sorry yn it's my dad I have to go"he drives off and I start walking to my house then I go get ready to go to work at my parents restaurant.
(!The age we're j live to drink is 18 so what rafe and Tom do with alcohol is okay because we're going with my age laws for drinking from we're I live!)
I got dressed then my phone went off it's rafe "hello beautiful" rafe said "hello what do you need"I said " I just want to know what are you doing at lunch?"he asked "actually I'm just getting into my car to go to work I'll be there all day so if you want you can stop bye"I say "sure we're do you work!"Rafe said "The Hiltons my parents own it "i say "okay I'll probably stop bye "rafe said "okay well I'm driving so I have to go"I say"okay bye yn drive safe"rafe said "okay I will bye"I said well I hang up the phone.

I will post some more tomorrow I'm just really tired/busy
So there will be more tomorrow
But I'm hoping your enjoying my story so far

Finishing Your Story:
I got to my parents restaurant and went in the back and went to the front."hey kie"I said "hey yn"kie aaid "how may I help you?"I said "um can we get a table for 6"kie asked "sure for know or later?"i said "later pls at like 12:30"she asked "sure see you later"I said week hugging her and she walked out of the store.
Time Skip:
12:00 comes around it only took for ever.*phone rings in the distance* "I'll get it"tom tells because he wasn't doing anything."okay"I said knowing I never pick up the phone "yn there asking for you!"tom said "um okay?" I said to Tom while I grab the phone "hello?"i said "yn it's rafe"he said "hey what can I do for you?"I asked "can we get a table for 3" he asked "sure what's the name under" I asked"topper because he's probably going to pay for it all" he said "okay " I said while laughing "oh and one request"he said "what know?"I said "can we have you as our waiter?"he said while laughing "yea but why?"I said " because I haven't seen you in like forever" he said sarcastic "rafe!" I said "YN WHOS ON THAT PHONE" Tim yelled "oop made him made sorry babe"rafe said "A person coming for lunch" I said "who?"tom said "it's topper putting an order in for later"I said "but why did you say rafe?" Tom said "um because he put the name under rafe and I wanted to make sure I heard right" I said"okay then"Tom said "um so for rafe at 12:30"I said "yep I'm sorry " rafe said "it's fine see you at 12:30"I said "bye love!"rafe said "bye" I said because I can't say 'love' or 'babe'  because Tom would know something is up.
"Yn your break" my mom said because I have been working forever and it's 12:20 and I have until 12:30,and we have two people for sure coming.Omg that's when I realized rafe and his Friends were coming at 12:30 and kie and the others were coming at 12:30.Snd they will probably want me both as there waiters. "Yn break over"my dad said "but it's 12:25 "i said "yn some people showed up early"my dad said "okay" I walked over to the the counter to see kie and the rest of the pouges and rafe and his friends