"SLOWLY FALLING OUT OF LOVE BECAUSE OF HIS BEHAVIOR" (1/2)

Author's Perspective

"goodmorning taehyung!" yn greeted to his husband coming downstairs who's in a hurry.

"hm" he dryly respond.

“hurry? aren't you gonna eat?”

"no, im going now.”

“bring this, eat this at school okay do not starve.”

“hm, thanks.”

taehyung immediately grab the lunch box from yn, he turned around to go but yn was quick to catch his wrist. taehyung looked at her with no expressions but he's confused.

the next thing yn did made taehyung stiffened, his heart accelerating at its fastest speed. yn just pecked his lips.

this is the first time yn did any skinship to taehyung, because the deal on their contract marriage was there shouldn't be any skinships between them.

“go safely.” yn spoke with her sweet gentle voice smiling at him.

taehyung just nod, he was still kinda puzzled did she just kissed him? he should be mad because yn break the deal of no skinships but he's confused why couldn't he.

he kept his cold face getting out like nothing happened, he drove off.

...

Yn's Perspective

i just came from school, a minute later before taehyung. yes, we don't go together at school, the students might find us suspicious. the cold ass guy doesn't want that to happen.

taehyung and i are married for three years now, a secret contract marriage. he's three years older than me and a professor, this is the last year of my college and this contract will end sooner, the contract was three years and half and after i graduate the contract will finally come to an end.

i feel so hurt and sad knowing all these years taehyung doesn't reciprocate to my feelings and i know he doesn't love me that's why i started being romantic to taehyung atleast for the last moments i wanted to spend my last time with him.

our number one deal on the contract marriage was no falling in love but heck i was the one who broke it first.

“there's no backing off yn.”

“what backing off?”

“gosh kook! you startled me!”

jeon jungguk, my childhood boy bestfriend also my classmate he's the crackhead one.

“ey, how's married life going with the professor ice guy?”

yeah btw he knows, only him.

“stupid lower your voice!”

“sorry alright how's it?” he raised his brows teasing me.

i sighed.

“nothing new.” i respond walking inside.

“ouch, aren't you tired?” he spoke worriedly wrapping his hands around my shoulder comforting me.

“i will not get tired, because i love him”

“but you're the only one who's giving an effort to this marriage.”

“who knows maybe he'll melt soon, i actually did pecked his soft lips earlier.” i whispered blushing.

god where did i got the courage to peck those lips earlier but what if taehyung's mad? heck.

“YN YOU?? WHAT!!!” jungkook shouted, the students eyes are on us, gosh this man.