Chapter - 9 (ii)

---

[ when you visit his office but things go wrong ]

---

"What the- Y/N!!! THIS WASN'T THE FILE I ASKED YOU TO BRING!!"

He suddenly yelled, making you flinch. He didn't wait for your response and yelled again. "This file was for an important meeting Y/n! How could you be so careless?" You stared at him in disbelief. Careless? Really?

You slightly turned your neck to look back at the employees who were standing there, gulping in fear for their dear job, cuz you knew, one wrong step in front of the boss and he would either suspend or fire them, and right now he was angry, practically sending daggers through his eyes.

It was awkward. You weren't an employee, you were his wife, and he was yelling at you in front of his employees which was quite embarrassing for you. You slightly shook your head, indicating to them to leave the cabin, and they immediately bowed and left, leaving the two of you alone.

You turned your face towards him, he still had that frustrated and annoyed expression on his face apart from rage. His eyebrows furrowed together and his veiny hands clutching the file tightly turning his knuckles white. You closed your eyes and breathed out. It was hard for him to control his temper and you knew that, he would mostly compose himself for you and you knew that too, but sometimes it would be difficult for him. He was human after all.

Opening your eyes, you spoke sternly. "Taehyung, if you think that I'm careless, then you shouldn't have asked me to get the file." You folded your arms in front of your chest as he stared at you with his piercing gaze. "What-" You cut his words. "Am I wrong? Or should I say, you are the careless one, Mr Kim?" You added.

"Y/n-" "No wait, let me speak. You have already spoken enough. If you aren't the one who's careless, then how did you pick the wrong file up and bring it to your office? Huh? If you aren't the one who's careless then how did you ask me to bring the blue file that was kept on your table? Have you lost your eyesight or are you colour blind Kim Taehyung? Or perhaps, you studied economics and business in kindergarten instead of learning alphabets, numbers and colors."

You spoke with sarcasm as he finally seemed to have taken in your words. His eyes softened and he tried to take a step towards you but you stopped him by showing your hand. "Stop there, tell me the color of your coat before you take another step. Let me see if you can actually make out the color." He looked down and, well, he was wearing a blue tuxedo. A tint of red spread across his cheeks in embarrassment.

"Y/n please." He looked away from you and kept the file on the table. Just then, you both heard a knock. Turning around, you found Jimin standing at the door, wearing a black suit, black shiny chelsea boots, earrings and his hair perfectly gelled and pushed back, exposing his forehead.

Jimin was Taehyung's childhood best friend, but now he was your friend too, and ask why? Because he was dating Taeyeon. Funny right? Turns out they had been dating for a year now, and you and Taehyung had known each other for 6 months and been married for 4 months only. Jimin had a secret girlfriend and Taeyeon had a secret boyfriend, guess who these 'secret' people were? The stars can sometimes be twisted. You were the happiest though, at least you knew that you and your bestie could stay together.

You smiled at Jimin, as he reciprocated with a grin. "I heard that the love birds were fighting?" He whistled and walked in with his hands in his pockets. "How did you know?" You asked as your eyes widened. "Well," he turned and pointed towards the door, "Tae's secretary told me. She was outside when Taehyung yelled, and straightaway took a u-turn towards her cabin. She was on her way when I met her."