King's Slave

What a shame.

What a shame. He's shameless. You. come here to serve him, everyone would go on their knees and beg the king to let them serve for him.

They adores their beloved king so much to the point where they can't see the wrong doing of their king. Even if he kills they think of him as a good person who always saves them from everything.

They are all blinded by his fake face, they are blinded by his mask, showing his people, he cares for them but in reality he never cares about them, he only cares about his power, positive, needs, mostly personal needs.

He's disgusting, he would do everything just to get a woman under his pants everyday, satisfying himself, using woman's body for his own needs.

They said they need new maiden, they need new maids to serve for the king as the pass once are already old but what makes them old if every year they're taking and accepting new maids over and over again.

It's because they're not only meant to serve for the kingdom itself, not the castle itself but to satisfied the king's need, to make his bed warm. Some woman likes it, some woman don't, some stays while some of them left.

Womans who doesn't like what the Kings did to them tried to warn the villagers but they never believe them because they couldn't imagine their king to do such a horrible things as they see him as an angel.

And you are one of those. You are one of those villagers who didn't wanted to believe the womans at you adores the your highness a lot, who won't right, he's handsome, manly, and kind to his people but after seeing everything, you realize he's far from what you all think he is and the womans who tried warning everyone are right.

Right now you're working as the king's slave, you do the work inside his room, clean the window, make his bed before and after he wakes up, make his bath, serves him breakfast when he wanted breakfast in bed. It's all that. You work is only inside his room.

You look around as soon as you finish cleaning his room, you hear giggles of girl and man inside the bathroom, you sigh and bite your lips hard trying to hold your tears while staring at the window.

You wipe your tears away as soon as it escape from your eye and roll down to your cheek, you clear your throat as soon as you heard the bathroom door click, you fixed yourself before turning around and bow at the king.

The king saw you but didn't careless, he spank the woman's butt while the woman giggles and left his room, he smiled and walk towards the tray full of fruits. He took a piece of the grapes and shove it into his mouth.

"Would you like your breakfast here your highness?" You asked, he looked as you while you remain your head on law. He slowly made his way towards you and grab your chin softly. Putting your chin up he caress your cheek and asked.

"What do you think about her? servant. Do you think your friend would be a great queen to our people?" He asked making you widened your eyes, it can't be, he can't be Inlove with her.

"W-what did you just said your majesty?" You stuttering yet you manage to finish your sentences.

The king turns around and didn't dare to repeat his words, instead he walk to his cabinet and picked clothes to wear for today. As usual you come and help him, as soon as he's almost finished you step back and stopped helping him.

The king turn his head towards you as he raised his eye brows "why did you stop servant?" He asked while trying to fix the last layer of his clothes. You bow at him then look up after a following seconds.

"I-I can also be a great queen, your majesty" you said. Not knowing where you get that confidence to say that but it just split out of your mouth.

You adores him since you're a little, he saved your life when you're about to fall on the cliff when you're just a little and that's when you started admiring him. You though you're someone special to him but seems like he couldn't even remember you. But who would right, your just a stranger who he didn't really meant to save that day.