Chapter - 19

"TAE!!!" Jungkook ran towards Taehyung who is lying on the floor while holding his chest. The past scenarios of Tae with bloody hands made Jungkook's condition even worse. He doesn't want to see him in this kind of situation again.Jungkook kneeled infront of Tae and took his head onto his lap.

"Tae!!"Jungkook again called him softly. Taehyung opened his eyes a little and hardly looked at Jungkook. He softly smiled and placed his weak cold palm on Jungkook's warm cheek. Jungkook began to cry like a baby with the touch. He can't forgive  himself for hurting this angel.

"Jun--ngk--oo"Tae mumbled which almost got unheard.

"Shhshh! Don't. Let's go to the hospital okay!? Don't close your eyes."Jungkook said after wiping the overflowing tears from his face and suppressing his sobs. Jungkook can't believe this. He doesn't want Tae to disappear from his eyes. We all understand the value of something when it is in the dead end of loosing.Jungkook lifted up Tae smoothly. He wondered how much Tae loose his weight in past few days. His tears has no end today.

As long as these hands have strength I will carry you and show you the most beautiful things in entire world."(Chapter- 1)

"I'm sorry Tae..I broke the promise." Jungkook mumbled looking at Tae's painful face.

"So we can't talk with him today."

"I guess. I'm sorry. I tried my best."Dr.Min said.

"It's okay. It's not your fault by the way. What's his current condition?"Police officer asked in a professional way.

" The surgery went good but his brain is damaged a lot. He is conscious but I think he is still in a shock."Dr.Min explained the situation.

"He is a murderer. We can't go easy on him."Officer said in which Doctor noded.

"I will come back again."With that officer went making Dr. Min to look at the Jimin hugging himself on the corner of the bed while swinging himself. He sighed and mumbled

"There's lot more happened in his life."

"I'm sorry...I really meant it...yess..I'm sorry...Please..Okay okay..I'm sorry okay.....yess..."Jimin whispered to himself without a care about the world. His face is pale and the body is weak but he never wants to sleep. He wants to face him who he can't remember now. He continued to mumble like that but the sudden coughing sound heard beside him flinched him to the core. He pushed himself more to the corner and scanned other's face with his big eyes. His body is shivering rapidly and hands are sweaty.

"I'm not going to harm you."That sound soothes Jimin's ears making him to crwal towards the doctor.

"Good boy!!"Yoongi said with a oh so kind smile and began to check the patient. But Jimin is so lost in his mumbles focusing somewhere. Yoongi checked Jimin's wounds and noted everything down. He turned back to leave but Jimin held his wrist hardly not letting him go.Yoongi looked at Jimin whose eyes are now so teary.

"You tell him okay!?Tell him I'm sorry."Jimin said with a broken voice which made Yoongi to nod unknowingly. They both keeps that eye contact for a quite long time until Jimin went back to that particular corner in the bed.

"Jun--gkoo pleas-se...I do-on't want to go-o."Taehyung muttered while leaning against the seat. Jungkook is now driving as fast as he can towards the hospital. His sight is blurry and mind is heavy. But he can't give up on his Tae. He wants Tae to live and treat him with what he deserved.

"Don't Tae...You can't leave.."Jungkook said while crying. He is so broken and down at the moment. He doesn't want to witness the still body of Taehyung. He is scared of that.

"I can't live like this Jungkoo..."Taehyung said while sobbing hardly. Both of them are so emotional and unstable. Feelings are pouring more than they want to.

"No Tae..I'm sorry... I'm an asshole who forgot everything between us. But don't give me this harsh punishment. Please..Tae..I'm so sorry..I'm not even place to say this. But I really want you. I'm sorry for my stupidity." Jungkook is crying messily. He is afarid whether Taehyung will give up on his life. Jungkook spent so many years to build up the positivity in Tae's mind but at the end he is the one who broke it also.

"Jungk-kooo..."Tae said while holding his chest. It's hard to breath now.

"Baby!!"Jungkook screamed with his messy face and took his one hand into his grip. It's so hard to keep up with both driving and looking at Tae. But he will do anything to save his love which he lost by his lusty feelings.

"Ba--by!!"Tae whispered weakly with an innocent weak smile. How much time he waited for hear that?

"Tae..Are you okay? Don't go away from me. I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry more than the word sorry. I don't want you to be mine again baby. I just want you to be happy as always. I just ruined everything. I don't deserve you."Jungkook rambled while careressing Tae's head to soothe the pain. His eyes are still focused on the road but tears and hiccups are more than enough to say how much he is regretting inside.

"It hurts Jung-gkoo.."Tae again said weakly. It's like his breath are going away from him. He felt like someone is chocking him right now.

"no...no..no.."Jungkook cried loudly while speeding up the car to the maximum.

Taehyung's eyes are opening and closing and again opening. He is in daze while trying so hard to keep up with groaning. Jungkook tightened the grip he had on Tae's hand feeling so vulnerable.

"Jung-gkoo... I love-e yo-ou.......mmm.....bu-ut I hate yo-u more."Taehyung's chest is moving up and down rapidly. Warm tears ran across his face while his gaze is now on Jungkook. Jungkook shaked his head helplessly having no strength to face Tae. He is crying like a baby.

"Why you did that to us Jungkoo..?" With those words Tae's hand slipped out from Jungkook's grip making him to cry more. Jungkook looked at Tae's unconscious body still driving.

"Tae!!Baby!!!nooo...Tae!! Talk to me."Jungkook whinned but came no reply.

With a loud honk sound heard Jungkook looked at the front only to see a car coming towards their direction so fast. As a quick response he turned the car into a different direction which got hit by something in that way. But before anything Jungkook covered Tae by his body not wanting to see his baby suffering more.

A continuous beeping sound is heard by Jungkook as soon as he opened his eyes. He sat on the bed while trying to understand what had happened. Abruptly everything came to his mind making his eyes watered in no time. He looked here and there for Tae but there's no any evidence. At the same moment a doctor came into the room and surprised seeing the energetic Jungkook on the bed.

"Where's he? The other one with me."Jungkook directly asked with his glistening eyes.

"His condition is critical. It's hard to save....."

This is what happened in 'That December'

✒️JoWoo

😭😭 what are ur thoughts about this chap?
There's two more chapters left and the next chapter's  name is 'After December'