Part XIX

TW: This chapter contains dark sexual themes

———

ᴇᴄʟɪᴘꜱᴇ / ɴᴏᴜɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʙꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴʟʏ ʙᴏᴅʏ ʙʏ ɪᴛꜱ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ

ᴇᴄʟɪᴘꜱᴇ / ɴᴏᴜɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʙꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴʟʏ ʙᴏᴅʏ ʙʏ ɪᴛꜱ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ.

ᴇᴄʟɪᴘꜱᴇ / ɴᴏᴜɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʙꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴʟʏ ʙᴏᴅʏ ʙʏ ɪᴛꜱ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ

"You're a dead man Nicollo"

Angel let out a soft gasp as she tried to wiggle herself out of the hold which restrained her. Salvatore's grip was rough, his hands were beginning to bruise into her flesh as his rings almost pierced through the fabric of her dress

Angel cursed herself internally, she was foolish to kiss Nicollo. She should've controlled her emotions better.

A few people, who were near, noticed Salvatore, fearfully moving away from the scene he had caused.

Nicollo's face was absent of emotions, his eyes simply darkened as they dared to challenge Salvatore.

"Hai intenzione di provocare di nuovo una scena? Di fronte a tutti i tuoi ospiti?" Nicollo spat as he taunted the raging Salvatore. Tilting his head to the side, Nicollo's lip curved into a sly grin. He knew that Salvatore wouldn't dare to kill him in front of everyone. Especially when Salvatore and Nicollo's father were strong business partners.
(Are you going to cause a scene again? In front of all your guests?

Only a few people were aware of the little quarrel between the two men. Those few including Alessandro and Bianca who ceased their steps, turning their attention to the trembling Angel who was restricted by the grip of Salvatore.

"Let her go" Nicollo darkly commanded as he ushered his head towards Angel. Upon Nicollo's demand, a dry chuckle was heard from Salvatore's mouth.

Shaking his head in disbelief, a grin pulled at Salvatore's lips.

"You have a lot of nerve telling me what to do, especially after the stunt you just pulled" Salvatore seethed as he pulled Angel closer to himself, narrowing his eyes at Nicollo.