♡ 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 • 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 ♡

Little: Seungmin
Caregiver: Changbin

this is for my seungbin enthusiasts cause seungbin is superior and i will not be hearing anyone else out

there is a severe lack of seungbin ffs/one-shots and i'm here to fix that trust and believe

uhm a lot of ?? plot ?? before minnie actually slips anyway

live laugh love little minnie

~

"Oh my god, Bin!" Seungmin, the younger of the two, loudly called out to his pre-occupied boyfriend, currently downstairs in the kitchen.

"Changbin!" He called again, his attempt quickly failing as he soon realized that his boyfriend was blasting Zion.T through the blue-tooth speakers that were littered all around their kitchen.

Stretching his limbs a bit, Seungmin stood up and slipped on a shirt quickly before making his way downstairs.

Stopping halfway down the steep steps, the younger froze in his tracks, hearing his boyfriend absolutely belting 노래 (The song). With the open concept the boys had in their apartment, an echo was present as Changbin committed to the song. A small smile appeared as Seungmin quietly admired his lover's voice, knowing Changbin prefers rap for his own voice so these occurrences weren't exactly rare, but it wasn't every day he could hear his boyfriend's voice in such volume.

Moving himself to sit on the stairs, still at the halfway point, Seungmin couldn't help the absolutely beaming smile he covered with his hand that rested on his right knee. Admiring the way Changbin felt comfortable enough to let himself feel the song and let go, though most likely not expecting Seungmin to hear him in all his glory, it couldn't help but make the younger's heart flutter a bit.

Hearing the song come to an end and his lover's voice recede to a lower volume, Seungmin took his chance to make his way into the kitchen, seeing his boyfriend's back facing him, again, he took his time to admire his lover. Seeing how his arms moved fluidly chopping whatever he was chopping for their dinner, frankly, Seungmin had no idea what the older was making, he was so focused on how absolutely stunning his boyfriend was.

Sneaking up behind him, Changbin felt soft hands make their way around his torso, startling him a bit but not much considering he could hear when Seungmin was coming down the stairs yet stopped, only encouraging himself to let his natural tone come out.

"Your voice is angelic, Bin." A kiss was placed on the back of the older's neck, making him sigh and lean into the presence behind him.

"You weren't supposed to hear that, Minnie." Still leaning on Seungmin, Changbin put down the knife he was using to previously make their dinner. Instead, his hand now made its way to the back of the younger's head, encouraging Seungmin to leave more kisses on his neck.

"Hmm, you wanted my attention anyway." Feeling a shiver, Changbin sighed as Seungmin whispered against his neck, feeling his breath fan the side of his neck.

"What are you making, love?" The younger left a few chaste kisses on his boyfriend's neck, giving him the attention he seemed to want as he hummed.

"You'll find out when it's done, lovey. Be patient." Changbin bumped his hips back to create some space between him and the puppy attached to him.