TWENTY - SIX.

Enjoy 💋

The next day

The next day...

Sevyn woke up to loved by you by mail music playing lowly on her tv, she loved this song it reminded her of trevante. Last night after she left sages house she just went home she wasn't in the mood to do or talk about the situation anymore she already felt bad enough

She threw her blanket off not even bothering to check her phone , she walked into her bathroom yawning. She walked over to her showering cutting it on , she tied her hair back and jumped in the shower, she grabbed her exfoliating gloves and pouring her soap on them and began washing herself.

After her 30 minute shower she got out drying her body , she walked over to the sink grabbing her tooth brush brushing her teeth. She finished and walked back into her room picking up her phone seeing Tiana texted her along with messages from the group chat with Sage and miles, she didn't understand why they needed a gc when they lived in the same house. She texted them back before throwing her phone.

"So good to be loved by you" sevyn sung as she replayed the song over she didn't know where her and tre stood but she wasn't gonna be disrespected she didn't liked being yelled at and he knew that.

Trevante on the other hand barely got any sleep, he ended up staying at his moms house he woke up to the smell of breakfast

Trevante on the other hand barely got any sleep, he ended up staying at his moms house he woke up to the smell of breakfast. He knew he couldn't bare to tell Tyson about their new sibling , he got out of the bed and did his hygiene then made his way down the steps.

"Good morning trevante" his mom said without even looking up, tre walked over and kissed her forehead then sat at the table

"You Ight? " Tyson asked tre, his mom already broke the news to him so trevante didn't have to

"Yeah, she told you?"

"Mhmmm"

"How you feel about it?" Tre asked Ty who shrugged

"I'm cool with it. I mean it sucks that dad ain't say nun and we ain't neva knew about her but I always wanted a sister. You wrong as fuck for yelling at sevyn tho " Ty said making trevante sigh he knew he was dead wrong all she was trying to do was tell him.