Part : 05

______________________________________
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

                        ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚______________________________________

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
______________________________________

When they came home the others were outside so Heeseung put Jake in his room he sat beside him and was going through his phone.

"Heeseung h-hyung?"
"Jaeyun, your awake?"Heeseung says as he got up and went to Jake.
"Jaeyun?"Heeseung says.
Jake was sleeptalking.Heeseung smiled.
"I love you hyung.I-i love alot a-alot."
Heeseung blushed .Now he knows why he was regretting his decisions now he knows that he also loved Jake and that he had to tell him that.

He went closer to Jake and kissed his forehead.

A few hours later, Jake woke up to someone else's room he remembered how he got drunk and someone tried to take him home and how he was accepting the offer .He panicked and looked around to see Heeseung sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed.He is sleeping.Jake was relieved but he knew Heeseung would wake up very soon so he quickly got off the bed and tip-toed near the door but before he could get out Heeseung hold his arm and pulled him to his lap.

"Where are going jaeyun?" Heeseung says with his eyes still closed.
"Hyung! Y- your not asleep?" Jake asks as he was blushing.
"No jaeyun, now ans my question."
"I- I was just going back to my room.haha." Jake said as he tried to get off of Heeseungs lap.

"Stay sitted for a bit your very comfy."Heeseung says
"Hyung you know we shouldn't be talking-"Jake starts.
"I am trying to sleep shh."
Jake sat there very awkwardly but he was blushing crazy and soon also feel asleep. Heeseung smiled and kissed his forehead again.

"I love you jaeyun."

The next day Jake woke and didn't saw Heeseung there so he got out of his room and went to his own room but no one was there he went to the others rooms but it seemed like no one was home he couldn't find his phone so he went to Heeseungs room to get it.But as he entered the room Heeseung was sitting on the sofa with his phone on his hand.

(Jake's pov: "no not the phone omg how did he unlock it.")

"Hyung! Why are you on my phone.Give it and how did you unlock it."Jake says trying to get it from him.

"Jaeyun you really love don't you?"Heeseung says looking up at him.
"Eeh what w-hat?"Jake asks .
"I mean you have my pic as your home and lock screen and my English name as your password."Heeseung says.

"W-hat no no its just coincidence and I put every members pic as my home and lock screen ones in a while.yeah."
Jake says quickly.

Heeseung smirked as he stood up and went near jake and gave his phone back

"Btw where are the others?"Jake said trying to change the topic.
"You really think im gonna believe that?" Heeseung says.
"W-what why no- I mean it's the tru-"Before he could finish Heeseung started.
'I love you too Jaeyun" Heeseung said as he went closer to Jake and kissed his cheek and walked away.
"W-what??!"Jake internally screamed.
"Oh and the others are at the backyard and I'm gonna be there too love."Heeseung says with a smirk.

(Jake pov: "love ? He called me love? And he kissed me and said he liked me wtf omg I'm i still drunk or what Nour wayy ")

Jake was a blushing mess.His whole body froze hearing those words from Heeseung.It was like a dream.And he never wanted to wake up.
He washed up,ate his breakfast and
Went to the backyard.

Timer skip**
The next day jay, jungwon and sunno decided to go shopping. Sunghoon and niki went to practice.And Heeseung was supposed to go with them but he soon declined the offer and as for Jake the members thought he knew but really he didn't.

"Hyung? Were are the others?"Jake asks.
"They went for shopping and nikki and sunghoon went to practice."Heeseung replies
"Oh.Btw hyung about yesterday are we like a thing now I mean-"Jake starts.
"Oh I totally forgot you were very flustered thats why i didn't say anything.And yes we will be if you want to."Heeseung says getting up.
"I do! But hyung what about our career what about our fans i don't think they will accept us.And you tried your best just to be an idol but now-"Jake quickly says almost tearing up.
"Jaeyun I dont mind loosing my career for you.I loved you and no one can change that". Heeseung said as he hugged Jake.

______________________________________
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊

                        ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚______________________________________

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
______________________________________

That was the 5th part.
Omfg the forehead and cheek kisses i-
WHATHHGGAHHHILYHJAAAAAAAA
😻😻😻😻💋💋👹🥀