I: (Vegas)

A night in Vegas can change your life

Rachel's POV

"Holy shit," Debby murmured the instant we stepped foot into the luxury double queen room of one of the hotels in Las Vegas.

Luggage in hand, I couldn't speak as I was rooted in my spot, my body encased in high-waisted jeans and a red fluffy blouse, brunette hair tied in a knot.

Brown eyes scanned the space, from the expensive brown and black carpet below the black ankle boots I had on, to the spotless light blue painted wall that corresponded with the white ceiling.

Golden lights sparkled from the beautiful chandelier. A single white couch was to my right beside a very wide window that overlooked the beautiful city, a chair and table facing it and I could imagine spending my time there with a book in hand as the hours rolled by.

What stole my heart was the double beds which appeared soft, and arranged alongside each other with a small space in between. Its red frame and headboard were the same design as the curtains.

"Holy, freaking shit," Debby's voice came from my left. I turned to see drop her bag as she slowly walked through sliding glass doors to the balcony.

Following her figure clad in a see-through blue net blouse above black jeans, my breath hitched as I came to stand on the balcony, the view stealing away all the oxygen in my lungs.

Despite it being late afternoon, the city was bustling with excitement and movement. We could even see the High Roller Observation Wheel. It was at that moment reality hit me and I screamed. "Damn!"

"We are in Vegas," Debby turned her blue eyes to me, her pink glossed lips parting in awe as blonde strands framed her shocked face.

"Fuck yes!" I concurred, a grin beginning to spread on my lips as excitement sneaked into my veins.

"We are in freaking Las Vegas baby!!" Debby suddenly yelled, gripping the barrier and lifting her weight as she shouted at the top of her lungs, a wide smile on her face as she did this. "Yeah!!"

I simply stood there, laughing at my bestfriend, happiness bubbling within me. Our luggage was long forgotten as we drank in the view before us.

^^^^^^

"Eeeeeeekkkk!" Debby screamed in wonder as she recorded a video of the magnificent night beauty of Vegas with her phone. "The view bitches! The freaking view!"

"Keep going and you might lose your voice," I chided in amusement as I admired my slim curves in the black dress. It was designed with a deep V neckline that made my average boobs appear fuller and alluring as it gave enough view of my cleavage.

Its back was made open to showcase the smooth skin before the material joined above my ass to hug the plump flesh there and flowed to my ankles. Despite its length, the dress was specifically designed to cause havoc as it had slits on the outer sides of my thighs, running high up to my waistline.

4-inch black stilletoes, minimal makeup, a high ponytail that had my midnight curly strands fall loosely on my back and enchanting brown eyes. You could say I was a walking seductress.

If I doubted how I looked, the expression on my best friend's face when she caught sight of me confirmed it. "Well, damn girl! You come off like a fucking seductress!"

"I know," I beamed with pride and took the opportunity to access her outfit. She was in an off-the-shoulder silk red dress, the back opened to reveal a sneak peek of her curvy ass, the length stopping just an inch below the full mound.