Two- Am I a bad person?

This chapter is twice the length.... ENJOY!! Also, question:

Serendipity and promise have been without smut... Do we need light occasional smut here?

Jimin was returning tomorrow night. Just one more morning without him. I could do it.

As I drove to work, I received a text from Jin;

Jin: Do you wanna join us for dinner tonight? I'm cooking!!🥰

Me: Did Jimin ask you to call me too? 🥺

Jin: no? why would he say anything?

Me: because I'm lonely? and I miss him? 🥺

Jin: he didn't say anything.. we were planning on meeting up with Joonie and Hoba so we thought we should call you too.. it's been a while since we last saw each other.. we miss you y/n🤧

Me: we met last week... but okay😔😔 I miss you guys too🥹 and I would never say no to free food by my third mother😙

Jin: third mother????

Me: 1. my biological mother 2. Jiminie's biological mother 3. you

Jin:😛😛 understood... see you at our place around 8

Me: cool, see you Jinnie😚

DISCLAIMER!! Seokjin and Yoongi were living together now. Probably being bandmates and roommates and just together in general for so long made them realize that they were actually inseparable. They did make a pretty cute couple and when Eric got to know about this, he whined in his /husband's/ arms that he lost his chance of being with Kim Seokjin but then he looked at Jake, kissed him and said that he wouldn't have it any other way.

When I reached work, Lily and Ashley cornered me before I could enter the lab. The three of us had actually become pretty close friends and often hung out together.

"Is everything okay?" Lily asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"We mean," Ashley sighed, "with Jimin-ssi?"

I raised my eyebrows, asking for an explanation.

"We know media is always twisting words and stories and it's probably nothing but-"

"Come straight to the point, please?"

That's when Lily showed me a news article on her phone. It read, 'Park Jimin seen crying about his wife in Spain. Trouble in paradise? South Korea's favorite couple Jungkook and Taehyung were with him too.--- According to our sources, Park Jimin was crying at a party in an intoxicated state and talking about his wife L/n Park y/n.........(and so on).'

I snorted, "what the fuck?" I looked at both of them, "we're fine, don't worry. They've got the context incredibly wrong.. this is hilarious."

"Oh Jimin just posted," Ashley exclaimed, "aw, it's a picture of him kissing your cheek," she pouted, "the caption says 'I miss you' with a million corny emojis."

"He's such a sap," I grinned as I saw the post on Ashley's phone, "everything's okay with the two of us. Updates on the assignments I assigned to both of your teams in my office in 15 minutes."