Chapter 8

"So you're all coming, right?" I ask my roommates as we clean up after dinner

"No," Fran sighs, sick of the same question over and over, and giving the same answer over and over.

"Frannn," I whine childishly.

"It's a no for me too Park," Maya sheepishly tells me while watching us all clean up. That's the rule in our house, she cooks and we do the rest of the chores around here, including cleaning the dishes. Given how amazing her food is, it's more than fair.

"What?" I screech, turning on my best friend in disbelief.

This entire time Luna had been a more than enthusiastic yes while Fran had been a hard no, but Maya we do everything together I just assumed.

"Well I mean they didn't attack me yesterday and besides what if Pman has a car and gets caught up in this? Then he might stop talking to me."

"So! Maya, his whole team covered us in shaving cream!"

"Ryder didn't," Fran interjects defensively.

"Ok fine, everyone but Fran's next lover was a part of it, including your little play thing Maya."

"Not my lover," Fran bites. "Have you ever heard of a platonic friendship P?"

"Yeah but not with someone as hot as him. With Luna sure."

"I'm straight," Luna reminds me.

"Are you? Or have you just been dating the same guy since high school and have no idea what you are?"

"That's not how that works," Fran sighs.

"Fine, Luna kiss Fran and let's settle this."

"Firstly, little miss blonde ray of sunshine is not my type."

"Tristian is blonde," Maya reminds us all.

"Yeah, but he's far from a ray of sunshine," she smirks thinking about something from their past that neither of them will ever tell the rest of us about. How they got together is forever a mystery, but whenever Lune thinks about it usually results in her slinking out of our apartment with her favorite black lingerie tucked into her bag.

"Can you at least confirm you two have never committed murder?" Fran asks, completely serious.

"Jeez Fran," Luna laughs. "No murders I swear... just a felony or two."

Maya, who is closest to Luna, takes a hesitant step away. Who knew growing up in the upper class suburbs of Connecticut was so crazy.

"Anywhores," I interrupt since we are so off topic. "Maya, please come."

"I'm going," Luna says to sweeten the deal.

"Yeah of course you are, this is like your foreplay."

Luna just shrugs, not denying it. This was kind of her idea. After Bray and his dick head teammates attacked us, she was livid. It took Fran and Tristian to talk her down from heading onto the ice and beating the entire team with them sticks.