Empty || Chapter 8

Kyle sat in Stans room, he would usually be smiling in his room, but not now. It was dark, he looked at Stans side table, it had a picture of the two when they were in 4th grade, he smiled warmly, and started sobbing. He just wants to go back, back in time to when they were together. He just couldn't believe Stan was gone. Kyle kept the windows closed to keep Stans scent in the room, he had the other boys favourite jumper on, it smelt like him, it made him feel warm. 

He held Stans matching braclet in his hands and stared at it, taking in a deep breathe and closed his eyes trying not to cry. But couldn't help it, anything that reminded him of Stan made him cry.
Kyle couldnt cry anymore, nothing came out his eyes, he stood up and laid down on stans bed, his throat hurt.
''I love you Stan, why did you do that, why..'' Kyle asked, staring at the ceiling full of stars they put on his roof in 6th grade. Kyle wanted to stay with Stan until they were old.

The red haired boy didnt know what to do with his life anymore, he dosent go to school and is getting F's in every lesson, he has nothing to do other than cry, he feels empty without the love of his life. Nothing could make him feel better.

                                                                            TIME SKIP

(TRIGGER WARNING FOR BLOOD AND OTHER GROUESOME SHIT)

Kyle stared into space with a hand on his cheek, he didnt want to be here anymore, nothings worth anything. He felt the flowers in his throat again, but it hurt, worse than ever.
''T-Te- cough Teacher.. Can I go.. to the toilet?'' Mr garrison nodded and he sprinted to the bathroom and fell to the ground on his knees, roses started to be pulled out his throat with thorns on them and blood all over the floor and then, a rose, one with a thick stem sprouted out his neck, and then another one, tears fell out Kyles eyes, but he smiled lightly. He can see Stan.

And then, it was all over.

He laid their, lifeless on the floor with petals all around him.

A few minutes later, somebody walked into the bathroom and saw it, calling the police and Kyle was taken away.

Stan Marsh, And Kyle broflovski. Their graves were beside eachother like how they were for their whole life. 

Its all over for the both of them, no more suffering. They lived, happily. In heaven. 

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!! Did you like it? :3