10

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 115 High IQ 218 Shaking M - Golden 10 (one more)

    Three years later,

    Saiki Kongsuke, who finally turned 18 years old, asked Saiki Kusuo to pick him up on his birthday, and then successfully confirmed the relationship again.

    Shi Mu sighed more than once: "Kusuo, your super power is really useful!"

    Qi Mu Kusuo, who was forced to be the transmission tool for the two for three years: "..."

    The hand holding the coffee jelly trembled slightly.

    If it wasn't for the coffee jelly, he wouldn't have been wronged like this!

    Shi Mu was a little embarrassed to be looked at by the other party, but he had to admit that he enjoyed it a lot! Because he felt sorry for Kusuo, Shi Mu made a coffee jelly in the refrigerator to make up for it that night.

    Saiki Kusuo: "!!!"

    He will also find someone who can make super delicious coffee jelly in the future! (Happiness)

    As for why it's not Shi Mu, forget it, his stupid elder brother will fight him desperately after he finds out.

    e...the coffee jelly is so fragrant.

    ...

    "Mu Mu~do you miss me~"

    A big golden retriever rushed towards him, Shi Mu dodged, and the big golden retriever immediately turned in the same direction and hugged him in his arms.

    Shi Mu compared the heights of the two of them in his arms, and felt a little sour, "Did you take hormones abroad! How did you grow taller again after only a month?!" Three years ago, he and Qi Mu Kongsuke were about the same

    height , But now in the comparison, the opponent is almost a head taller than him.

    Qi Mukong helped him to think, and he opened his mouth to make a fool of himself: "Maybe it's because I want to hold Mumu in my arms so much, so I grew taller." Shi Mu pinched his earlobe and said with a smile: "Mr. Qi

    Mu , the mouth is so sweet, did you eat too much maltose?"

    Qi Mu Kongsuke kissed the corner of his mouth while blushing, "No, it's because you kissed your mouth too much."

    Shi Mu laughed in his arms.

    He asked: "Did you bring the household registration book?"

    "Yes, Mu Mu, why do you want me to bring the household registration book?"

    Shi Mu pulled him away: "Of course, register for marriage first."

    "Register for marriage?!!! "Qi Mukongzhu's eyes widened, he didn't expect that Shi Mu would suddenly want to register for marriage with him.

    Shi Mu: "Yes, otherwise if my elder brother finds out, I will probably be locked up and you won't be able to see me."

    Qi Mukong said to himself: "This is not a problem at all, I have a way to see you, I can easily take you away."

    Shi Mu believed that in this world, not only Saiki Kusuo is an BOSS, but Sorasuke is also a BOSS who can destroy the world casually.

    He said with a serious expression: "Sorasuke, do you want to win Kusuo again?"