29

It was a random Sunday which means Taehyung has basically nothing to do. Closing his books, the boy sighed and sat on balcony. It was windy today and he likes such weather. 

After a while he took out his phone and went on call logs. 

The first two numbers which popped on his screen was Suzi's and Jungkook's. 

having an inner battle to his own self, Taehyung decided to call Suzi as Jungkook might be busy.

Well that's what he's been hearing from Jungkook since few days whenever Taehyung calls. 

Sighing to himself, Taehyung called Suzi but no one picked the call. Waiting for a moment Taehyung again called her but still no one picked.

that's weird! the girl is always on phone and picks his call in seconds. 

Maybe she's busy!

Tae: she'll call back 

saying this to himself, Taehyung went downstairs to grab some snacks. Coming back upstairs, he started watching a movie he wanted to watch since so long. 

The movie was about a murder mystery. 

Once the movie started, Tae's focus was just on it. Munching on his favorite snack, Taehyung enjoyed the movie. 

time passed like this and soon the movie finished. 

Tae: fuck, it was really good!

the whole movie was playing in his mind when a sudden flashback came across his eyes. Some blur vision where he saw some disturbing scene. 

a specific loud cry of someone..... someone who's voice seemed familiar

a loud groan left his mouth as Taehyung closed his eyes feeling pain in his head. 

few minutes ago, the boy was all fine, happily munching on his snack but now he was rolling over the bed in pain.

Due to pain his eyes got filled with tears and he cried

blurry images of his mother and father popped in his eyes. His mother crying and begging for mercy while his father being captured. 

Taehyung's voice was audibled outside by which bodyguards rushed inside and widen their eyes.

Shit! Taehyung is having one of his childhood trauma episodes!

few of them rushed towards Taehyung, which other rushed downstairs

Taehyung's personal doctor was immediately called as well as one of the maid called Jimin. 

yes, as the elder is surprisingly the only person who can calm Taehyung in absence of Jungkook.

all this happened so fast and soon doctor and Jimin were in Jeon's mansion.

Jimin rushed towards Taehyung and hugged the crying boy.

Jimin: Taehyung, Taehyung listen to me! Tae can you hear me!

Taehyung who can hear the elder but wasn't able to reply kept crying. Jimin understanding his condition, started patting him.

Jimin's hug are like a comfortable zone for Taehyung since childhood.

Taehyung cries and hiccups broke Jimin's heart.

Jimin: Tae baby, please listen to me! Baby don't cry, you aren't alone! I'm here, see your ChimChim is here!

Few minutes passed like this and Jimin kept sweet talking to the boy. Once Taehyung calmed a little, he layed the boy on bed and sat beside him.