𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

ZORA WAS SO NERVOUS TO, even approach her crush not too long after, but once she finally got the guts to actually do it, she thought that it'd be perfectly fine. She waltzed over to her crush with high hopes on her heart. She was so excited to see her and she hoped that they could be friends after the risky night they'd shared.

The girl pushed her hand up to the woman that had her back facing her before she tapped her fingers against her shoulder, watching as she slowly looked back to the dark haired girl.

"Oh." She said, her voice being so bland and dry to the point that Zora cowered down a little while she watched the way Y/N turned her entire body towards her. "What's up Zora?"

Zora's smile went even wider and she felt her heart growing ten times bigger in her chest just because she knew that her crush finally knew of her existence.

"Y/N!! Hi!! You- you remember me?!" She questioned with her high pitched voice that seemed to do enough damage to the H/C haired females ears.

"Yes... I remember you.. from...." There was a long pause inbetween the woman's sentence and that really threw Zora off a little. "Before."

"Okay! That's cool- uh.. that's great, actually!!" Zora then pushed her fingers up to her slightly curly hair and took a strand of it and wrapped it around her finger with wider eyes than usual. "I- I was actually wondering if you wanted to be friends!!"

"Friends?" Now it was Y/Ns turn to be thrown off by what the other female had just said, "Are you playing some kind of joke on me, or what?"

Zora blinked awkwardly while she waited for the reason why Y/N thought she was playing a joke on her, and when she didn't get it she just figured she'd ask. "What do you mean...? Why do you think I'm playing a joke on you Y/N..?"

"Ummm, I fingered you." Y/N said, causing the blue eyed girl to gasp out and look from side to side to make sure that nobody has just heard what Y/N just said out loud.

Pursing her lips in shock and fear of what the others around her might think of her, she gripped onto her hair tightly, "I- I know that...?! But.. you don't have to say it out loud!!"

"Okay, I'm.. sorry?" Y/N breathed out in confusion, "It's just that.. I did... That to you, and you wanna be friends? I think that's a little... odd. Not even gonna ask me out on a date or anything like that, huh?"

"Why would I do that?" Zora chuckled like it was an absurd thing to suggest before he chuckling came to a stop once she noticed the frown that came upon her crushes lips.

"Uhmmm, maybe because I literally made you... Cu- oh, f-feel good??" Y/N pointed out like it was more of a question than a fact, "And, you were also really down with it."

Zora dropped her hand away from her eyes and cocked her head to the side with narrowed eyes, "But that doesn't mean I want to be your girlfriend...."

The other woman hummed with eyes turning bored and no expression displayed on her face like usual, "Oh.. I guess you're right, then..."

Yet another smile went onto the dark haired girls lips just like before, and just when she was about to say something else, she already saw her crush turning away from her with her hands shoved in her pockets.

Zoras lips parted and she piped up in confusion at the sight of Y/N just walking away from her like she didn't exist.

After thinking of what she should do next, Zora just set on following behind the H/C haired female that continued walking away. "Wait! Where are you going, Y/N?"

Y/N looked over her shoulder to see the shorter woman trying to catch up to her, "I'm going to my friends...? Uhmm.. where are you going...?"

The tone of the woman's voice made Zora want to drop down to her knees and sob into the arms of the woman she loved. "I wanted.. to see where you were going... I figured that since we're friends now-"

"Huh? I didn't agree to being your friend," Y/N whispered, stopping in her tracks before she whirled her body to the girl that now had shock written on her face.

"What?! But.. why not? What about what we did before? You didn't like it? What, do you want me to do it to you? B-Because I can..!! Or- I can... Try to-"

"Uhhhh, Zora.. don't you think it'd be a little awkward to spend time with someone that literally finger fucked you...?" Y/N muttered, making sure that the others not too far away from the two could hear.

Zora gulped and she already felt her legs starting to shake underneath her small form, "No... Why...? Do.. do you?"

"Yeah, that's quite literally why I said I didn't agree to be your friend, Zora." She breathed out, beginning to turn on her heel once again.

"Wait, Y/N I-"

A groan was let out from Y/Ns lips once the sound of Zora's high pitched voice met with her ears once more.

"Listen Zora. You don't get it, alright? You want to pretend that what we did never happened, so I'm doing the same. If I hang out with you it'll only make me think about it even more, so I'm pretending it never happened the correct way."

The blue eyed girl was about to try and convince the other girl that there was nothing wrong with what she'd suggested and Y/N knew that so she was quick to shut those thoughts down.

"And I don't want it to be awkward between us or anything like that, I'm just not with the friends with benefits type of thing, okay?"

Zora couldn't bring herself to say anything since she did actually have thoughts of her and Y/N doing dirty things but not actually being a thing since she was still afraid of the judgement.

Once Y/N didn't hear anything else from the shorter female, she then turned around once again and went about her day, unknowingly leaving Zora heartbroken.

Do u agree with Y/N, yes or no?