Leyla's Acting Strange

Summer laid on the roof for a long time, gazing up at the stars. She has been worried about Leyla for the past few days. She just hasn't been acting like herself, but Summer couldn't figure out why Leyla has been acting so strange. "Summer? There you are! Why aren't you in the sleep cave?" Aggro came up to her. She jumped at the sound of her voice, not expecting anyone to find her here. "Oh! I uh... I just wanted to get a good look at the stars! If you look up and to the right you can see the Little Dipper." Summer lied. "Yeah sure. Why are you really up here?" Aggro didn't fall for it. Summer sighed in defeat. "It's because... I feel bad about earlier. And I've been worried about Leyla!" She said. "Huh? But she's just fine! Why are you so worried about her? Leyla's been a bit quieter then usual lately, it just might be something that humans do sometimes, so why are you still concerned about the past?" She looked really confused. "It's because... I have this feeling that there's something that Leyla's not telling us."

-l l l l l-

Aggro's jaw dropped open in shock. "You what?!" Summer didn't want to repeat herself, so instead she just looked at her feet. "Summer, why didn't you tell me earlier?" She asked. "Because It wasn't my place to say anything. You know, since she won't tell me anything if the others are around." Summer said, being completely honest. "But you're her best friend. She's a Rescue Rider just like the rest of us! Can you just tell her about your consents?" She asked. Summer shook her head in response. "I'm afraid it's not that simple, Aggro." Aggro started to pace. "This isn't just some small thing, this is huge! We need to let the others know!" She said. "Wait, tell the others about Leyla's strange behavior and her midnight walks into the forest? No way! I could never, what if she hates me forever?" If Leyla finds out about this she'll hate Summer forever if she tells the others... maybe she needs to rethink this... "What? No! You don't have to tell them directly! Drop a few hints, you know? But don't make it to obvious. You need to give the others a chance to figure it out on there own." Aggro told her. "How can I tell them if Leyla is almost always there?" Summer asked. Aggro looked thoughtful. "Hmmm... don't worry about that, I have a plan."

-l l l l l-

Cutter woke up to Winger pacing the room like a caged animal. "Morning Wing! What's got you so stressed?" He asked. "I'm not stressed, I'm just wondering what's wrong with Leyla." He told him. "You're still on about that?" Cutter couldn't believe that his friend was still worried about Leyla acting a bit differently than usual. "It's more then just what happened yesterday. I found Aggro and Summer whispering to each other about Leyla and stopping abruptly when they saw me. I asked what was up and they insisted it was nothing." Winger reported. Hmm. That didn't sound like Leyla or Summer. He continued, "I think I might have a plan to find out what's happening."