8. sadist

DAXAGE 19

DAX
AGE 19

"GOD, YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE."

Through a thin, sharp gaze, Cleo glares down at me. I give her the world's most epic eye roll, ready to fling back: Look who's talking.

But I keep my mouth shut. I don't really have a choice right now. She's straddling my goddamn face. I'm way too happy about it to stay mad, and when I say I, what I really mean to say is my dick.

With her pink pussy hovering mere inches away, my tongue delves inside, tasting, flicking, fucking the pretty little hole like a makeshift cock. Groaning, I yank her closer, killing the space between us. Cleo's bare thighs feel soft, smooth, and warm pressed up against my cheeks. As her weight bears down on my shoulders, the familiar feel of her body is small and slight, and it fills a void inside my chest that has been empty for far too long.

I've missed this.

God, I've missed her.

For a second, I can't remember why I'm supposed to run in the opposite direction whenever I see this bitch.

Obsessively, I kiss her clit and nip at her folds. A breathy sigh escapes her lips. Her hips are rolling now. She's finding her rhythm. Cleo's passion incites mine. I'm so stupid hard that my cock might snap off. The tip is dripping at this point. With one hand, I reach between my legs to give the desperate fucker a nice firm tug. With my shaft throbbing and balls tightening, pleasure pulses low and deep. I grit my teeth as though I'm in pain, fighting the animalistic urge to shove her cunt away from my mouth and slide her right onto my cock. Following every pump of my fist, I grow harder, thicker, and angrier. The veins running up and down my dick look like they're about to burst. He's craving some X-rated TLC, but this isn't about me. I can't give in to temptation. Tonight's about dominating this sick, twisted game of ours and watching Cleo fall to pieces.

Opening my mouth wider, I begin devouring her entire pussy like it's a ripe, juicy peach. She threatened to drown me once. Right now, I want to drown in her. Death by pussy sounds good to me. When Cleo starts grinding on my face, I can't get enough of her needy cunt while I continue jacking myself off. Wetness trickles down her legs, staining my cheeks with her excitement. She tastes sticky-sweet. Like honeyed wine. It's intoxicating. Positively vindicating. I meant what I said earlier. I'm going to make this bitch come so hard that, after tonight, her pussy will be dead to all others. She'll forever crave my touch and cry out for me even when he's fucking her.

I'm not nearly as in control as I need to be, though.

I can't stop sucking her, kissing her, eating her. It's like I've been starving for years. Without moving my mouth away from her clit, I slide two fingers into Cleo's slick, throbbing heat. My fingertips remember the sweet spot nestled on her upper walls, seeking the chaos I can unleash in her once I find it.