29. Intentions

Tzuyu's point of view

Releasing the arrow I watched it hit the center of the target , I smirked feeling proud of myself, I put down my arm, I am so good at archery if ever I get tired of being a lawyer, which will never happened because I love to win my case and watch the other party to feel devastated, I'll be a professional archery player.

I just knew I had a future in archery, it's me, after all, I'm good at everything I do.

I heard a clap from my back, I slowly turned to look who the fuck had the courage to bother me and my precious time, and standing right there, wearing a white sports bra and white skirt.

It's gwon Mari in the flesh,

I frowned staring at her, I have been to this sports center clubhouse, but I haven't seen her once, and I'm a vvip members which means I'm ahead of every member, so I know the faces of every face's in here.

And I knew she's not a member here, so why is she here?

“ You're good” she said smiling
“I'M sorry to bother I just saw you here, and I thought of greeting you”

“ What are you doing here?” I asked her straight, “I'm here to play?” she laughed and shook her head, “kidding aside… I'm a new member in here”
“why here?” “What?” “There's so many out there, why here?”

She crossed her arms and smiled at me
“ well nayeon unnie recommended this so"
I sighed and rolled my eyes grabbing my stuff I walked passed by her.

“Where are you going?!” she asked me, but I ignored her, I would rather not talk to her,
I didn't want her around, I would rather not see her face, I hate her.

Because my heart is reacting like crazy every time she's around, but dahyun is right, she has bad intentions, she's up to no good.

But she has an effect on me and I don't like it. I feel like I'm cheating even if I don't,
I feel so guilty right now.

“Ms Chou!!” I felt a warm hand held my arm and stopped me, i breath out deeply and turned to her, I looked at her coldly, “I'm sorry, but I'm just new here… Would you like to show me to the restaurant and probably eat with me? My treat”.

My brows furrowed, I grabbed my arms away from her,” I'm rich I can treat myself, and just ask the staff they'll tour you around” I said, having an attempt to turn my back and walk away.

“Please?” she said, acting cutely, and then she smiles sweetly," please?” I sigh and just nodded my head, my heart was beating faster, so I had to say yes so that she'll stop because if she continues what she's doing, I'm going to have a heart attack.

“Fine” I said, rolling my eyes, trying to compose myself, she smiled brightly and jumped like a kid.

She's cute… Damn it Tzuyu... Stop it for fuck’s sake dahyun will kill you, you shouldn't feel like this, I'll join her to eat because of dahyun's plan, yes that's right, because of dahyun.

"Hello Ms Chou" the waitress greeted me as soon as I sat down in my usual seat, then she glanced at Mari, “Ohh it's not Ms elkie"
Mari smiled at her and offered her hands,
“Hello I'm a new member, I'm gwon Mari"
"ohh hello Ms gwon" "ohh just Mari please”
“okay ms Mari, you're so nice I hope you enjoy your day here” “i do, and I will thank you”

“ So is it your usual ms Chou?”
“yes please” she nodded and looked at Mari
“and what could I offer you?”
“hmm I want the same order with Tzuyu please..." i look at her as she smiles at gia
She's so beautiful like roses.