part 9

~ Be there for others but don't
leave urself behind ~

A/N pov

As she left jungkook's cabin . She pat her red checks and went inside lift without seeing anything she press 16 and cup her burning cheeks and mutter " f*ck u , u dumbo " " cannot u see what u were holding " " f*ck me " but little did she don't know that . She wasn't alone .

" do u mind if i f*ck u " sudden voice startled her . As she turned she saw jimin who was leaning on a corner with his leg crossed to each other . He was looking at her with a nasty smirk .

" i don't mind tho " he said while licking his lip more like seducing her with his plumpy lips . She broke into sweat . He start coming closer to her . His closeness was making her breath heavy . He cage her between iron wall and his ambuja cement hand .

" wait . Why are u even here . Did u came all along to be get f*cked by me " he said while giving her nasty look . She push him little and bow to him " good afternoon . I am here to give this file " he took the file and read it a little and then speak " oh yeah!! I forgot it before " she nod her head as lift stop jimin went out . He look at her but she didn't move .

Lift was about to close . So , he pulled her out " mind company me " he left while she was standing there all frozen . " ARE U COMING " he screamed . " y..yeah " she replied and went inside his cabin .

" so , what u wanna talk about " she asked . " O.M.G U SPEAK A SENTENCE OHMO OHMO OHMO " he screamed in surprise . She just look at him with are u done face .

" Okay gezz , how about i will take u on a date " he wiggle his eyebrow in teasing way . " No " she replied with poker face . He dramatically put his hand on his chest and replied " So cruel of u y/n-ahh " . She signed and stand up but he grab her wrist .

" let's go and eat something , my treat" he chimmed while she just sign and nod her head in yes " i knew it u wouldn't say no to me " he beamed again and drag her with him inside his car . While he was driving , she was looking outside everything was peaceful and perfect but a car speedly come toward them

" SH*T " Jimin scream loudly . Y/N who was seeing it coming quickly calculate the impact and who will more injured . She unbuckle jimin's belt and turn steering wheel in 360° " what are u doing " . She look at him and speak huskily " now or die "

If this was any random moment her voice would have turn him on but right now his heartbeat is fasting and his hormones are bouncing but he cannot feel it . She pull him toward her and open the gate from her side and push him out . He roll on road but safely manage to stand up just few scratches on knees and hands a bleeding palm and bruised cheek .

Y/N try to unbuckle her seat belt but couldn't . After trying 2 times it open but it was too late . Car was inch away from crashing . As it crash it roll down . While it was rolling she automatically thrown out from car but her head was bleeding

As the cars hit her body jerk forward from sudden impact and her head directly hit the glass . She was lying unconsciously on street . Jimin came running toward her and immediately pull her body in his embrace his white shirt turn into red  . He pat her cheeks " yah...y/n . O..open y..your eyes " tears start flowing a lump form in his throat . He start crying hugging her body

" h..ho..hospita..l " she manage to say . He heard her and look at her . He cup her face and " u..u are a..alive " she again manage to say " h..hosp..pital ta..ke m..me " he nod his head while tears were flowing from his eyes . He carried her in bridal style and call ambulance . Not even a second later ambulance came .

In less than 2 minutes they were in hospital , Seoul hospital . The accident happen just 100 m away from hospital . She was taken away by doctors to emergency ward . Jimin called everyone and tell them to come hospital . Everyone made a run to hospital .

~ Few moments later ~

Everyone was sitting in waiting area , scared to lose her , reason is unknown . Jimin was keep crying saying it was his fault . After 2 hours the red light turn off and they stand up as doctor come out . They all look at him with high hopes

Doctor look at them and said " i am sorry " hearing his word Jimin fall on his knees " NO IT CANNOT BE , WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR U ARE . U CANNOT EVEN SAVE A PATIENT " doctor replied " listen to me kid i am saying i am sorry that she slip in baby space but she's alive " . Jk signed in reveal and ask " baby space means "

Doctor look at them and " please follow me " they follow him and went inside cabin . He sat on his chair while namjoon and jin sir on 2 chair in front of him . He open his drawer and take out X-ray report and point to specific black dot " u see this . This is a clot " suga jolt up hearing clot and ask " is she having brain cancer " doctor replied " no , it's a clot of blood and it's in cerebral cortex . This clot appear many time and harmless but they have only problem "

He stop and look at them with very different gaze . V said " please complete it " doctor replied " it cos baby space which is very heart warming but it also change person character 360 . If she is bubbly , she will be cold and grumpy . If she is cold , she will be fluff ball . Jk asked " this will be good right " doctor replied " not fully look if she is cold then i am 1000% sure her hormones will kick in and she will be horny at that time she will be whole different person " 7 male look at each other and gulp the lump which form hearing doctor , sweat break out and hand start trembling .

Doctor excused himself to check on her while boys look at each other and said " what is future holding now "

~ To be continued ~

Few rules to follow while reading

1. Don't be a silent reader
2. Don't forget to tell me how was it
3. Don't forget to click on the ☆