9. He is so .. Sweet

Hello ji, Kya Haal Chaal

Dekho As I promised here is your New New Chapter.
Thank you so much for soo many Comments.
Happy Reading 😚💗

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Apna hi saaya Dekh ke tum,
Jaane jahan Sharma Gayi.

Abhi toh ye Pehli Manjil hai,
Tum toh Abhi se Ghabra Gayi.

Mera Kya hoga socho toh Jara....
Haaye Aise na Aahe Bhara kijiye..

O mere Dil Ke Chain..
Chain aaye mere dil ko Dua kijiye

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Fucking Hell, Jogging is particularly my favourite part of the Day

Fucking Hell, Jogging is particularly my favourite part of the Day. Just the Fresh Air, Me, My Headphones. The World of Chaos Locked out due to the Music going on Through my Headphones. I ran around the Garden wiping the sweat off my Forehead. I was running around the garden when my eyes went to the Balcony of Our Room, There was Mrs. Shekhawat sitting and Doing yoga, Sunrays were Falling Directly on her Face making her Face glow naturally. I guess she felt my gaze because she opened her eyes and looked down towards me, giving me a Smile. Smiling back towards her, I continued my Jogging.

Soon as I was done, I walked back Inside where mom and Dad were Sitting talking about something, I walked to them and touched their Feets Wishing them Goodmorning.

"Good Morning, Back to the Routine Boy." Dad said, To which I smiled.
"Ofcourse, I can't Really Stay away from Jogging." I said.

"Yeah Yeah, We know now go and Take Bath, You are Stinky"
"Maaaa" I whined and Walked away but I could hear both of Them Laughing. I just shook my head and knocked on the Door before Entering in. Mrs. Shekhawat was Standing infront of The Mirror of her Vanity Table in the Closet Wearing her earrings. She was wearing a Casual Kurti, and Pants with her Bangles, As Well as The Nuptial Chain and Vermillion.