Good Morning✨🔥🔥

Hey my loves, sorry for the late update. It's been super crazy lately. Lol

Smut incoming....uuuuu

(Unedited)

---------------

Angela

I wake up to a burning sensation between my legs. I twist and turn my head, eyes still close.

A whimper escapes me, and that's when I finally open my eyes. I slowly lift my head and look down to find Francesca parting my legs underneath the blanket. Her hair is down and messy and she's still only wearing her pj grey shorts and top.

"Good morning, Bella" she says and keeps eye contact with me as she goes back to licking me and kissing my most sensitive area. I drop my head back into the soft slick pillow as she pleasures me with only her tongue.

"Fran-please" I say sleepy and with sudden desperation. She stops and smiles at me.

"Please what? Is there something you need?" She asks innocently.

I can't believe she actually wants me to say it. There 's no way.

I groan and don't respond. I simply lift my hips to try to get her mouth back on me.

But instead of getting what I need, she pulls my hips back down.

Her eyes are now holding a dangerous gaze. I don't think she's so happy anymore.

She comes up and now lays right on top of me.

"I guess Rose was right all along. You are a brat. You never behave." She whispers right next to my ear .

I whimper and bite my lip to try to hold back a moan. She's not really touching me at this point, but her presence and her words would be enough to make me have a mind blowing orgasm then and there.

"I'm not a brat" I manage to let out. She lifts her head and looks at me. Her mouth so so close to mine.

"Then you're just a needy whore."

I shake my head and close my eyes. My cheeks are burning red and I don't think I can continue to hold such intense eye contact.

"No?"

I shake my head again. I feel her hand caress my stomach and continue to make its way down. When she reaches my sensitive area, she presses her palm hard against me.

"Then why are you dripping wet, hm?" She rubs my clit in slow circles that send shocks down my spine. Then without warning, she inserts two fingers inside of me.

I let go and moan loudly. I open my eyes again to find her smiling down at me.

She starts to move her fingers faster and faster, also causing the friction of her palm against my clit to intensify.

Her harsh treatment causes my mouth to fall open and my eyes to gwo glassy.

She leans back down and starts kissing my neck, most likely leaving marks everywhere.

"Mommy I'm going to-" I say, ready to fall down the edge. But just as I'm about to cum, Fran pulls her fingers out and leaves her hand close enough to create a hotter desire without touching.

I whine and look at her with pleading eyes, trying to earn a bit of pity.

"Oh no tesoro, you don't get to cum. Only good girls get rewards."

She says and lowers her hand back on me again. I push up and chase for the greatly wanted (and needed) orgasm, but once again as soon as I'm about to come undone, she stops.