Chapter 1 - Advance Nurturing High School

{ } - Ciel Talking

*{ } - Rimuru talking to Ciel

" "- A person talking

ITALIC - Thoughts of the Person

Kiyotaka Pov

First day at school, I wonder what it's going to be like in the entrance ceremony.

I'm riding a bus while I idly watched the outside of my window. We passed different buildings while the bus gets more and more crowded and a lot of students wearing the same red uniforms like mine are slowly piling in the bus. I see adults having a look of frustration in the early morning and an elderly woman was shaking a little while she was standing.

That must be tough for her.

Thankfully, I was fortunate enough to find myself a seat. I see other passengers avoid their gazes towards the old woman and i feel that all of us are on a similar mindset.

"Uhm. Would you mind giving up your seat towards this elderly woman."

As I was trying my best to keep my eyes open, I heard a voice coming out from somewhere. An office worker woman approached a student who was seating on the priority seat without a care in the world. He didn't pay attention to the woman and it seems to irritate her.

"I'm talking to you. Can't you see that this elder was having a hard time?"

Slowly opening his eyes, the long haired blond student raised his head towards the woman.

"And? What does it have to do with me?"

Even with his arrogant demeanor, he didn't care what others might think of him. I feel like everyone else including me agreed with him, but this only caused to infuriate the office woman.

"How rude of you. For a high schooler, you really lack any manners."

Clearly annoyed she glared at the student who has a smile on his face.

"That's crazy talk lady. I just didn't find any reason to do what you asked. And also I do not have any obligation to give up my seat."

Crossing his arms, the blond man leaned on the seat while grinning broadly.

"Listen hear! You should really listen to your superiors, you know that?"

He then let out a mocking laugh and replied.

"That's nonsense. Although I will say that you both have lived longer than I am, but superiority does not have any correlation towards this situation. You may be old but that doesn't mean you're my superior."

The lady was now furious about the student and when she tried to grab him out, the old woman took the lady's arms.

"I-its okay young lady. I appreciate your concern, but I'll be fine."

The old woman does not want to increase the commotion so she tried to stop the lady. But the lady seemed to be very upset after being insulted like that.

It may sound bad, but I have to agree with that guy. This world is unfair and not equal. People only pays attention to those who are high value, while they ignore those who has little value on them.

I looked away from the scene and started staring outside again when I noticed that a girl with a blueish silver hair hopped in the bus. Every single one is staring at her including me. Based on my little knowledge about fashion and women, this type of girl are always the popular one. Her figure is sublime which could make anyone fall in love.