CHAPTER 37: HAPPY CUDDLING

She hugged him from the back and joined him inside the blanket. He was warm. So warm.

And she liked the warmth that was oozing out of him. She continued cuddling him with her eyes closed. But soon, she felt movements around her.

So she opened her eyes and came face to face with Xavier who was looking at her without blinking his eyes.

"Ahh" she left out a loud scream as she got shocked by seeing him so close. She thought that he was asleep but she was wrong. 

He was here gawking at the girl like an owl. Without blinking!

 Xavier quickly kept his hand on her mouth as soon as she shouted.

"Why are you shouting?" he asked in a low voice.

"Why are you awake ?" she countered.

"What? Now I cant even wake up." he asked looking at her confused.

"You scared me." Elizabeth said, keeping a hand on her chest.

"Did I?" he asked pulling her close to himself.

"Yes you did mister. And looks like you have no idea about it." she said, getting comfortable in her embrace.

"Okk but what are you doing here?" he asked with an evil glint on his face.

"Umm..." elizabeth was flustered. She did not want to answer that.

"UMM.. what baby." 

"You see I kind of missed you back there so I just came here." she said cutely.

"Ohh you did." he asked.

Before she could say something, he continued," But I thought that you did not want to stay with me tonight. You your self asked for a seperate room."

"Ya but.." she tried thinking of an excuse but then changed her mind and said the truth.

"I just wanted you to come and ask me to sleep with you . You know."

"You want me to ask you to sleep with me." he said making a perverted face.

"No , not in that sense. I meant we could share a bed you know." she said trying to make him undrstand to not take her statements in a wrong way.

"Ohh.. so you want me to bed you." he said, his voice changing to litlle giggles.

"No that is not what I mean. " he said hitting his chest before continuing," Why are you doing this, you know exactly what I meant."

His small giggles changed into full blown laughter as he looked at her way. Ya that is kind of right. I know what you want me to do." he said taking her closer on his arms.

He had his chin pressed on her head and she was laying serenely listening to his heartbeats

They were fast , but moving in a continuous flow.

She kind of liked it how she did not have to tell him every single detail. Some things were just meant to be understood on your own . 

And he did. He did pass with flying colors in this test. This one was Arika's very personal test she did want her partner to pass.

They two soon dozed off to sleep. 

(My Innocent buddies🤣)

NEXT MORNING:

Soon, the next morning came. Elizabeth was in the kitchen preparing the breakfast as it was decided the previous day.

Xavier was still in the shower. He soon came down with a towel in his hands drying his wet hair. 

"You seem to be too busy baby." said Xavier as he kept his chin in between his palms leaning on the table completely.

"Ya kind of." she said.

"I am preparing the breakfast for us you see." 

"Ahh yes, I do my love." he said looking at her.

Soon , the two fell in a comfortable silence that was disturbed by Elizabeth's phone ringing.

She quickly wiped her hands and saw that it was Natasha calling her. She picked the phone up with a smile," Hi Natasha"

"Hi Elizabeth!" she said as she quickly switched to video call.

Elizabeth excepted it and saw her sitting on the dressing table stool. She seemed like she was getting ready to go soemwhere.

"Okay so Elizabeth. Listen carefully! I am leaving my home for the wedding shopping in like some 20 minutes. I would take time to reach the store. I need you to reach there ASAP." she said.

"What? But why?" Elizabeth asked shocked.

"What do you mean why. Girl you need to accompany me to each important event. And I am not taking no for an answer." Natasha said in a clipped tone.

"And wait! Are you at Xavier's place?" Natasha asked as her smile turned a bit teasing.

"Ya Actually..." before Elizabeth could complete, Natasha excitedly jumped up and said."Ohh I see. So you are have already moved in together. That was really fast. I did not really expect my single friend to be so fast in these matters." 

"no that is not the matter. You send me the location. I was just about to have my breakfast. I would reach ASAP and tell you all that happened."

"Please do! That idiot did not even tell me a single thing about when all this arrangement happened. You are my only aid girl." she said wiping a fake tear.

Elizabeth almost rolled her eyes looking at her," You act very badly. Now send me the location fast. So I would reach on time."

"Alright ! I would just do it." said Natasha before she hung up the call.

Elizabeth recieved the location as soon as the call ended. She put it on google maps and saw that it was only 40 minutes away from her place.

"Would not take a lot of time." she thought as she served the breakfast in 2 plates.

"Going somewhere?" a voice asked her from behind.

She completely forgot that he was here only.

...........................................................................................................................................

******************

SO, THIS IS THE NEW UPDATE. I WOULD BE UPDATING ON SUNDAY NOW. NOT AT ALL FREE TOMMOROW.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT TILL THEN.

COME ON GUYS! DO MOTIVATE ME A LITTLE.

I UPDATE ALMOST REGULRLY. AT LEAST TRY GIVING ME A SMALL RETURN GIFT IN FORM OF VOTES AND COMMENTS.

SEE YOU SOON. 

BYE BYE!