eleven

Tallahassee, FL7:58pmat the studio

Tallahassee, FL
7:58pm
at the studio...

we was just at the studio chillin, not making music, beats, just chillin.

i was sitting on the couch and tyler was laying on my lap on his phone while i was playing with his hair because he said he likes when i play in his hair.

they was playing his songs on the speaker and we was just listening to them.

tyler laid his phone down and it was face up and i looked at it and started laughing.

"tyler, i know you joking" i said laughing. "what happened"

"why tf you got me as yo lockscreen?" i said laughing. "oh you wasn't post it see dat" he said flipping his phone over.

"tyler you a fan of me." i said smiling hard shaking my head.

"yo y'all want some food?" var asked us getting out his seat. "yeah we want some chick fil a" tyler said nodding his head.

"i knew you was gone say dat, aii ill be back" he said leaving the room.

"im bored, let's play truth or dare" i said twisting tylers hair.

he got up off my lap.

"ok ima ask you first, truth or dare" i said to tyler looking at him "truth"

"smash marry kill, jayda wayda, rubi rose, and bernice burgos"

"uhh" he started thinking rubbing his chin. "smash jayda fasho, kill bernice, and marry rubi"

"ok, ok, alright you ask me" "truth or dare"
"truth"

"what's something you neva told yo parents"

"uh i snuck out the house to meet up wit a boy" i said smirking a lil. "which boy" he said raising a eyebrow.

"my ex.. alright truth or dare?" "dare"

"do the first tiktok dance that pops up on your for you page" "omg" he said laughing and opening tiktok.

"wait i gotta learn it? or just copy the video?" he asked looking up at me.

"just copy what they doing in the video" "alright" he opened tiktok and the first dance was the partnextdoor dance.

"oh i seen this shit, my sister wanted me ta do dis with ha" "alright you gotta do the dance"

he started doing the dance and i was cracking up, his skinny ass legs made it funnier. "holon lemme do it again" he said swiping up the video then swiping back down.

"ok,ok" i said hyping him up even tho he was not eating. "this bitch look like lindsay lohan she get down just like lindsay lohan"

"ok you can sit your ass down now you did the dare" i said looking at him.