Kemmie's Here ?!

Two Weeks Later

Hey Baby, Jason Kissed My Cheek Before Sitting Down Across From Me . We Were At This New Spot In Town Le Finique, Owned By Finique Thompson aClose Friend Of Jason And I's . Hey Love, iResponded Not Looking Up From My Menu . What's Wrong, Jason Questioned . Oh Nothing, Babe, Finique Has Just Really Outdone Himself With This Menu iSaid Looking At The Diversity Of The Menu . Im Stacy, I'll Be Your Waitress For This Evening, Would Yuu Like To Start With Drinks Or Are Yuu Guys Ready To Order, She Said Staring At An Oblivious Jason The Entire Time . iWant Strawberry And Raspberry Lemonade Mixed aRack Of Your Greek Ribs, And aSouthern Rubbed T-Bone, Jason Answered Handing The Bitch His Menu . Im Getting This Fettuccini And Chicken With French Alfredo Sauce, And The Same Steak As My Man With aSide Of Shrimp And Macaroni And For My Drink iWant aStrawberry Lemonade Extra Strawberries, iFinished My Order . Did Yuu Know This Bitch Had The Nerve To Snatch My Menu While Still Staring At Jason As She Walked Away . Jason iWant Another Waiter, iSaid As Soon As Stacy Arrived With Our Drinks . Why Bae, He Asked Confused As He Sipped His Drink . 'Cause If This Bitch Keeps Looking At Yuu Like She Wants To Devour Your Dick Right In Front Of Me Ima Beat The Fuckery Out Of Her Stupid Ass, iSaid Calmly . The Bitch Mouth Dropped . First Off iAm Not aBitch And If This Wasnt My Job I'd Wreck Shit On Yuu Bitch . Oh Really ? iStood Up . Yes, Really . iLiked Her She Didn't Back Down From Me Even Though That Would Have Been Her Best Choice . I'll Make Sure Finique Lets Yuu Keep Your Job, iSaid Punching Her Dead In Her Face . Champagne, Jason Yelled But iWas Already On Her Swinging My Fists Towards Her Face With Every Ounce Of Power In Me . iHeard Something Crack That Still Didnt Stop Me . iFelt Hands Pulling Me Off Her . Let Me Go ! Whoever They Were Just Carried Me Away From aScreaming Stacy . iWas Finally On The Ground iSpun Around To An Angry Jason And Finique . What The Fuck Ariella, Jason Screamed . Yuu Saw Her Disrespectful Ass Jason So Don't Even, iSaid With Much Attitude . My Restaurant Though Champ' ? Im Sorry Finique, Dont Be Mad At Me Please . Im Not, iKnow How Yuu Are Over Jason, iSaw And Heard The Entire Altercation, All My Staff Wear Mini Microphones To Ensure They Are Conducting Themselves Appropriately . Sorry Again Man, Jason Said Before Grabbing My Arm Roughly . We're Leaving, He Escorted Me Out Of The Restaurant . Tonight's Gonna Be aLong Night, iMumbled . We Argued The Entire Night About The Restaurant Incident . Yuu Have To Control That Shit Man . iDo ! No The Fuck Yuu Do Not Champagne, Yuu Know What Leave Me Alone With Your Stupid Ass ! iWalked Out Of Our Room To Guest Room And Locked The Door . He Hurt My Feelings Tonight Was All iCould Think Before Drifting Off To Sleep .

Kemmie's PØV .
Damn This House Is Big As'f . Champagne Always Said She'd Make It Out The Hood . iFlipped My 30" Peruvian Behind My Shoulders And Grabbed My Two Louis Vuitton Roller Luggages From The Trunk Of The Cab And Started Walking Up The DriveWay . iHavent Seen My Girl In So Long .

Jason
Who The Fuck Is This Knocking On My Door This Early In The Morning ?! iSnatched Open The Door To See aCute Little Thick Chick . iHeld My Gun Up Anyway . Dont Shoot iThink iGot The Wrong House, She Held Up Her Hands . Who Yuu Looking For, iAsked . Champ-Champagne, She Muttered .

Champagne
Baby Who Is I- Kemmie ?! In The Motherfucking Flesh, She Hugged Me . What Are Yuu Doing Here Kemita ? Escalofrío Mamita, Im Only Passing Through And Was Wondering If iCould Crash Here . How'd Yuu Find Me ? Do Yuu Really Have To Ask Meyana ? iKnew She Had Gotten Marco To Track Me Down . Yeah Of Course Yuu Can Stay . She Squealed . iSaw Jah's Car Pull Up . Is That Jah, She Asked As He Got Out The Car . Yup . He Still Fine As'h iGotta Make Him Mine . Eww Kemmie . Kemmie ?! Yes Boo, She Hugged Jah' . Where Yuu Been ? Around, Was All She Said Before Walking Upstairs .
Jah'Tori In M.M.