67 ~ The Fight

WILL ANNOUNCE THE NEXT BOOK AFTER 6.5K FRIENDS. TILL THEN, YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT. ♥️♥️♥️

ALSO, THE UPDATES WILL GET SLOW NOW AS LESS THAN 30 DAYS ARE LEDT FOR MY EXAMS AND I HAVE TO FOCUS. IN THE MEANTIME, YOU CAN ALWAYS REREAD MAGICALLOVELY HISTROM UNIVERSE!

ALSO, HUMBLE REQUEST TO VOTE ON ALL THE CHAPTERS. OTHERWISE IT WILL GET HARD FOR ME TO WRITE CONTINUOUSLY!

Rudra POV

"This is the beginning of your end,"

He said and I inhaled a deep breath listening to him.

"What are you doing? Abhi,"

I tried to ask and he angrily cupped my jaw and squeezed hardly stepping closer and looking into my eye intensely.

"I am not your Abhi or anyone's, understand,"

I could see the fire burning and rage bursting in his eyes. His nostrils flared and the long locks of his curly hair flew with the wave of wind. I held his intense gaze and asked in a slow and impactful voice.

"What do you think Nandani will think after knowing about this?"

He chuckled a little and left my jaw. Taking a few steps away from me and looking around casually he asked.

"Kon Nandani?"

"Nandani, who?"

And, I felt like something broke in my heart.

I took a step further and tried to say.

"Who Nandani? She is your sister,"

He laughed a little and walked closer to me.

"She is not my sister anymore. The day she stoops so low to run after a person like you, she died for me,"

He said and I gritted my teeth. My hand immediately held his neck in my possession and before I could say anything.

"How d-,"

He twisted his hand and punched me hard in my face with his strong knuckles leaving my face all numb for the next few moments. My feet pushed backwards with the effect and I touched the side of my lips only to see that he drew the blood out of them.

Now, my anger was bubbling up to no extent.

First, I found him sleeping with Trisha and now his behaviour was telling me how much he hated both of us.

But, I came here to sort things out.

"Abhinandan, listen to me, please. I love her,"

I tried to say and he immediately stepped forward landing strong punches on my face again and again.

"YOU LOVE HER?"

Punch.

"You love her, hnnn?"

Punch.

"Bastard,"

Punch, punch and punch.

My nose started bleeding and I tried to push him away.

But, he pushed me down on the floor and held my neck tightly with his one hand and started punching me hard.

"You used her. You played with her. You proved that you are a bastard like your father. You showed your true blood. Son of a whore,"

He said and this was it.

I pushed him away by punching his face back.

"Mind your language,"