four. bitter murmur

Placing the new box of knives out on the counter, you gazed down at the magenta colored blades, inspecting the new weapon as they shined under the dull cabin lights. It hadn't been long since you left the entity realm to retrieve these new accessories. Since it was difficult to travel, the entity would often send you off to one of the many different worlds to get new clothes and items for both the survivors and killers to use.

You couldn't quite understand why it was necessary to get these meaningless items. Apparently all of the clothes you've retrieved held some sort of significance to both the killers and survivors from their past lives. You couldn't see the value in those things. Sure, some were curious such as one of the survivor's blue, white, and red sailor outfit with the 'scoops ahoy' logo, or one of the killer's bunny masks that was worn down and burnt. However, you couldn't see why those clothes would fuel either side with determination.

You didn't question it though. You simply took what you were asked to take and stock those items in the store.

Picking up a new throwing knife, you carefully wiped down the blade before placing it gently on the velvet cushion display. As you did so, your eyes peered over to the entrance of the store.

Swinging open the door, Ji-Woon stood at the entrance of the cabin in curiosity. His eyes wandered over the cramped cabin, from the creaking, wooden floorboards to all the odd trinkets that were set out on display. He scoured the store with a scrutinizing gaze until his sharp golden hues finally landed on you.

"Greetings, Trickster." You welcomed him. Placing a blade down, you looked over at him with a pointed stare. "Is there something you need?"

The male looked at you with a single raised brow, but after a moment he chuckled and waved a hand dismissively at you.

"Just looking around. Go back to what you're doing."

You gave a curt nod and turned back to the knives display.

While you cleaned, Ji-Woon looked around the make-shift store. His eyes went from the other killer's weapons and outfits. He grimaced at all that was displayed. They were all so tasteless. Tacky. Nothing that would suit his style. In fact, everything in this realm didn't suit him.

When Ji-Woon first agreed to coming to the entity realm, he thought he'd be living his same old lavish lifestyle, except with the freedom to as many victims as he pleased. Unfortunately, that wasn't quite the case. Sure, he was happy with the endless amount of freedom to kill, but he wasn't told that he would have to wait. In fact, he didn't even know there were others like him. Killers. Whether they were there on their own free will or against their will, they were all killers, and Ji-Woon realized that he wasn't as special as he had hoped.

Although he hadn't been special in getting this kind of opportunity, he was special in a different category.

Style.

While all the other killers kept to themselves, Ji-Woon preferred a more spontaneous style. Be it his looks, attitude, or brutality in the trials, he was different. So when he heard that there was a store in the realm, something more to set him apart from the others, he immediately wanted to check it out.

All of the outfits and accessories though, none of them caught his interest. Chainsaws were too unruly. Kitchen knives were too bland. And masks? Why would he want to hide his handsome face? Nothing in the store would suit him.

Or at least he thought, until his gaze finally landed on a section of the store where you stood. Sauntering over, Ji-Woon smiled as though he had just found his long lost love.

"Hello gorgeous." He hummed, picking up the black bat with purple stripes and gold accents on the spikes of the bat. Giving the bat a few good swings, the male laughed to himself, imagining hitting those survivors with a powerful blow. "Ahh, I haven't seen you in so long! But back then you were merely a prop for a music video, but now..." Ji-Woon turned around one of the mannequin displays. Putting as much force in, he blew the head right off the mannequin.