II. Richard Rubelin

RICHARD, WHO WAS ALSO ON THE BED, stopped in surprise when he saw a set of light eyes, which were barely visible above the blanket.

There's someone in my room. I was confident that there wouldn't be anyone else here.

With frightened eyes as if it's about to get dark.

At that moment, Richard's forehead became crumpled as he looked at the unwelcomed being.

He muttered in a voice of irritation.

"...I can't even see you."

He approached the door again and turned the doorknob.

But the door was locked. The cold expression on Richard's face became even stiffer.

It was the same even after a few more turns.

"Those crazy people."

He used abusive language and punched the door.

Bang!

Elias was startled. Only then did he know that it was not an ordinary man, but the devil who would be his husband.

And the fact that this is not his room, but his.

It was then.

'Wind.....?'

A strong wind began to gather around the bed.

Elias looked around the room, wondering if the windows were open. But they were firmly closed, albeit shaken by the wind.

'This is the power of Rubelin.'

The wind that gathered around Richard is like the power that Ha-nes used in the novel.

From time to time, children with the power of the Ken family were born to be descendants of Rubelin who could use wind magic freely.

The title 'Rubelin of the Storm' was to work its strength.