𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 - 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐦𝐩

══════════════════════════════════════════

𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐚𝐡

══════════════════════════════════════════

◾◾◾ Time-Skip ◾◾◾

𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐦𝐩

The dirt road ends at the entrance to a swamp that stretches for miles.

The place was dominated by giant cypress trees that reached up to the sky, water was murky and covered with duck weeds, and there was medium and small outcrop land here and there. A wooden boardwalk that was leading to somewhere, I guess to the other end of the swamp.

All around us are fallen trees as if something large had passed through it. Knocking everything in its way.

It looks picturesque but there is something about it that makes me feel like I am being watched.

As we were walking down the boardwalk.

Sensing something is wrong.

Hearing a soft dip in the water.

Looking at the ripple effect on the water surface as if something has sunk down silently.

Getting off of Peanut to see what I am dealing with.

The boardwalk suddenly starts to shake and something bursts out from the water below us.

Yuumi and I manage to leap away but Peanut is dragged down into the water below.

Landing on one of the fallen tree branches.

Yuumi dashes towards me and becomes small and intangible. I can feel her magic bleeding into mine as she is bound herself to me and floating closely beside me.

Ring~

Standing right in front of me is a large green crocodile

Standing right in front of me is a large green crocodile. With the height of two elephants and at least 12 meters long. Its bony plates on its back looked more like outcrop land when the creature was submerged.

'Wait a minute...If its back looked like outcrop land that must mean.'

Looking around me.

One by one the outcrop lands start to submerge.

Counting around 15 outcrops that have gone down.

"Ah, fuck my life..."

Taking out Rasaka's Scale and ready for a battle.

I can see the health, mana and fatigue status at the top left of my vision that has Yuumi's name on it.

Remembering the word 'Familiar' in the blessing. Yuumi has healing abilities which means she is the only one right now that can actually heal me.

'That will come in handy'

Ring ~