CHAPTER 16

A man entered the room, closing the door behind him. Noah watched him. The man had the same build-up as him. He took a water bottle from a mini fridge and strode past to Noah. 

Noah was thirsty, but this water might or might not be spiked. He was not gonna take the odds when his odds this unfavorable against nothing better options.

"I want to take a leak," Noah said. He shrunk his legs to emphasize that his bladder was on the brink of exploding, but the man's face said he wasn't taking any shit from him.

"Do you want me to do it right here? If your little boss doesn't have a problem with me taking a leak on this expensive carpet, I don't mind." Noah was keeping the faith he would buy his lie.

"You ain't doing it." The man strung out, which made Noah go on with his little play. "I don't have a choice but to do it right here."

"Hold on, let me go and ask the boss first." The man went out of the room. Noah was sure that Livio figured out his deception that he was attempting to flee because Livio's mind was not as blank as Noah had assumed when he had managed to have him abducted.

Or indeed, his head was blank when the man came back, Noah asked him.

"So, what did your boss say?"

"Boss said that he doesn't want Bitch to dirty the room. So, help him to take a leak."

"Right, why don't you help me untie the ropes, so I can take a leak."

"He didn't say untie you," he said, ambiguously.

"How in the world would I take a leak? Do you want to help and hold my dick while taking a leak?" At Noah's suggestion, the man was uncomfortable and dreadful as he snarled at him,

"I don't want to catch your homo disease."

The stupidity had its way to be found everywhere and Noah was not to reprimand him when it could save his ass.

"Hurry up and untie me, if you don't want to catch my disease."

"If you try to outwit me, just remember, I could just slit your throat with my knife." He made a threat as he pulled out a knife from the back.

"Okay."

Having put the bottle aside, the man crouched down and began to cut the ropes. Like crawling trains of ants, the blood rushed into Noah's skin as he was unleashed from the ropes. He rubbed his itching wrists, red with rope marks.

"Thank you."

'For what the fuck i am saying thank you to my kidnapper.' Noah realized, Lisa and his Mom had gone overboard teaching him manners, and forbidding him from swearing had led him to grow a habit of swearing like a trooper in his mind often. Envisioning his position, the time was not far when he might as well apologize to his kidnappers for any inconvenience he would cause them.

"Don't close the door." The man said as Noah was about to close the door of the bathroom. He needed to forget that he could get any damn privacy here.

Noah opened the toilet seat cover. Keep Pretending that his bladder was about to explode, had become actual. He was being as leisurely as he could as he relieved himself. When looking around himself that could be used as a weapon, but nothing that could be used. It was perceived he had not been abducted for ransom. He needed to get off the jet, no matter where the jet was going to land.

After he was done taking a leak as he flushed the toilet. He moved to the vessel sink to wash his hands. washing one hand while the other hand's dressing had tarnished with blood, screaming at him to put some ointment and dress up the wound again before splitting pain would decide to bump him off, figuratively.