Graduation Day 🎓

EDITED.

Brothers pov :

Jimin - Alas ! We came to the last day of our University. *Sad face*

Tae - Yes, the place where we found love, commited new mistakes, different vibes and funs.

Jk - But finally free from all the exam fever.

Jk tells to glitter their sadness into a happy moment.

Everyone - Yaaay !!

~~~~~

Sara - Siya di, mumma is on video call. Ananya come fast and join.

Kajal - My daughters all are looking like a princess in your Indian outfits.

Siya - Thank q mumma.

Ananya - Where is papa ?

Kajal - He is busy with some work.
Don't worry, I'll screen record this video and I'll show him.

Sara - Mumma, Ananya wants to tell something.

Sara eye contacts with Ananya, to open up about her question. And she proceeded.

Ananya - Mumma, Actually I love South Korea and I don't wanna leave this place. So can I stay here till the 31st of the next month.
I swear I won't do any mischief.

Sara - You want to stay because you love Korea or a Korean boy.
*Mumbles & Siya slaps her Sara's lap*

Unfortunately Kajal heard her mumbling. She raised her eyebrow in suspiciously.

Kajal - Who is that boy, Ananya ?

Ananya - J..Jeon Jun..Jungkook.

Kajal - Is he a good boy ? Is he taking care of you ? Is he forcing you for this relationship, or was it a mutual 'yes' for both ? Tell me Annie...

She bombarded ananya with her questions. She was clueless on what to answer. It was like Namjoon Sir's rap during the maths class, when taught formulas.

Ananya - Uff. Ma, I love him & He loves me back. He never hurted me. *lies, but it was also her mistake* He takes good care of me. As you know I don't eat well & being skinny, He takes good care of me and feeds me. Even though if I say 'no' he doesn't leave me if it incomplete. He is a very nice person with good personality ma.
I am sure you'd like him, when we come to India together.

She finished her brief explanation.

Kajal - Ok, I trust you. And this advice is common for all my princesses. Always believe in positive things, and sometimes negative things would also teach us not to repeat the mistake again. Be king and affectionate to all the people, even if they try to push you to racism / bullying. Okay ?
*Smiles*

Everyone - Yes mumma !!

Kajal - Now go and celebrate your graduation party. Ananya you can stay there in Korea & keep up your promise. Sara if you want you can join her too, in Korea. Now you both can leave, I want to talk with siya personally.

Sara & Ananya - Ok ma.

~~~~~

Authors pov :

The graduation party was going well. Ananya and Sara joined the crowd and Siya came after ten minutes with distressing facial look, that was unnoticed.

Ananya jumps with excitement and hugs, Kookie. He was amused by her childhish act. He enquired her with curiosity.

Jk - What happened Annie ? What is special you're so happy today ?

Ananya - Kookie.. my mom agreed for our relationship & she allowed me and Sara to stay here for another month.

Jk - Really ?

Ananya - Yesss..
*he twirls her in a spin*

Jimin - Anana can stay here, why you're (at Sara) gonna stay here ?

Sara - For Assisting & Protecting my sister.

Jimin - Haha, you gonna protect her ? You look like one anaconda hahaha !

Sara - You look like one dinosaur,
A Pabo dinosaur. Hehe *imitates his laugh*

Jimin. - How dare you- *cut off*

Tae - Shush ! Jiminie Pabo.

Sara - Look even your bro roasted you as JIMINIE PABO.

Jimin - Taeeehyungggg...

They both started to chase each other. Siya was sitting in a corner silently observing all their gossips and funny conversations. She chuckled at Tae's, 'Jiminie Pabo'.

Only her heart knows, how to bear the pain of one-sided love's heart-break. After all it was her last day in Korea, after that she'd fly back to India that same night, as per her mom's words.

Tae noticed Siya's puffed eyes and red cheeks. 'Did she cry ?' He thought for a while ashe noticed it.
He pulled a chair and admired her little cute face, which is all red not due to her blush but something..

He broke the silence by asking her
first...

Tae - Hi short kitten. *Smiles*

Siya - H..Hi *due to her sob, she couldn't speak well*

Tae - Oh ! This is the last for you right. Only ananya and Sara is going here to stay here. Gonna miss them huh ?

He was dying to hear, that she'd miss him a lot. He wanted her to stay in Korea same like Ananya. He was feared that if she loves him back too ! So he didn't propose her still.

Now her silence is killing him deep inside his heart.

Siya MV : How could I tell you this tae ? I don't know whether you love me back, as I do or not. Your bros & my sisters knew that I love you a lot. It was my restriction to keep this as a mystery from you.
I will miss you a lot. But I've to do this for my parents. I am so sorry,
I am in the end to sacrifice you for them.

Tae - Hello *snaps finger*

Siya - Uhm. Yeah ! A kind of gonna miss everyone in the campus.

Jimin screams from the other side to come up for a photoshoot and he left the place by biding a bye to her. Unfortunately this perhaps would be their last goodbye to each other.