I love you?

Paige pov

When we got back to my dorm I took a shower and got dressed before flopping on my bed right next to Kiana.I let out a big sigh as I cuddled into her side, wrapping my arms around her waist and laying my head on her chest.

"You okay P?" she questioned playing with my hair

"Yeah" I paused "My side kind of hurts but I'll be fine"

"Let me take a look" she spoke, moving me off her body and leaning back on her elbows. I quickly shook my head dismissing her request.

"It's fine babe"

"Paige"

"What?"

"Let me see" she spoke sternly

"No"

We looked at eachother before she quickly got up and stradled my waist. My hands found their way to her waist grabbing them slightly, a smirk playing on my lips.

"I always thought you were more of a bottom, but I gotta say that I like you on the top." I laughed, squeezing her hips.

"You wish I was a bottom" she laughed playfully pushing my head to the side "P, come on let me see" she whined

A groan escaped my lips as I gave into her puppy dog eyes "FIne". I lifted up my shirt and showed her the bruise that was forming on my side."

Her eye's widened as she took in the big bruise "P, that look's really bad. Did you put any ice on it yet? I'm gonna go get some ice" she rambled trying to get up. I pulled her back down, taking in her panicked state.

"Babe, I'm fine, I iced it already. It doesn't hurt a promise" I said, placing a kiss on her lips. My lips turned upwards as I felt her smile into the kiss.

"Fine" she huffed "you wanna tell me what happened on the court today?"

A shy smile made it's way to my face. I wasn't scared to tell Kiana what had happened but more flustered and embarrassed.

"She talked about you" I whispered

"What?"

I coughed before speaking again mumbling louder "she talked about you"

A smile spread across her face as my face turned beat red. A teasing look played in her eyes.

"What? Sorry I can't hear you"

"She was talking about you"

Kiana laughed as she placed a kiss on my lips. Her lips leaving back the taste of the blue raspberry slushie she alway drinks.

"As sweet as that is P, I don't want you getting hurt over me"

"But she said she was gonna take you out on a date! A DATE! Only I can do that...ME. And not to mention she was totally eye fucking you" I said shaking my head "She totally wanted to jump your bones, and only I can do that"

"P, just ignore people like that. I'm YOUR girlfriend not her's. Besides, she wasn't even my type... I like dorky blonde girls who play basketball and is best friends with my sister" she smiled

I looked up at her for a second just admiring. She always had this soft look on her face, well when she wasn't arguing with someone. And in that moment I, Paige Bueckers found myself falling in love with Kiana Fudd.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Why are you looking at me like that" she questioned

I shook my head dismissively "Come on let's watch Netflix, I heard Criminal Minds is still on" she squealed as I flipped the two of us over.

I pressed play and we sat through the first five episodes cuddling and giving each other small kisses. Around 11:00 we started to get sleepy so I turned off the tv and we got ready for bed.