six

Instagram

santos.rosa45
my love💕💕
@kevinalvarez_c

-comments

userI thought kevin was with iris😟..

user eww wtf is this a joke or sum?!?!

user nahh this definitely gotta be fake

user@iris_lachismosa how you feel
iris_lachismosawell🌚...

kevinalvarez_c🙂🙂

user wish them will

comments have been limited

twitter

iris🎤 | @/iris_lachismosa
mi corazón💔maybe that album will come earlier then expected...🤞
likes. 20k | retweet. 5k | comments off

"are y'all sure y'all packed everything?" iris asked her three friends.

"yes." they all replied.

"good." iris said.

the four of them had boarded the plane about an hour ago, and still had many hours ahead. iris wasn't talking much with anyone as she was hurt about the instagram post. why would kevin ask her to be her plus one, but then be with another girl? nothing made since to her.

"hey iris you good?" pedri asked.

they had boarded as first class, pedri and iris were the only ones awake, as iris was in her thought and pedri watching tiktok.

"yeah all good." she respond with a fake smile.

"are you still going to that team thing with mexico?" he asked her.

"I don't know he already sent me the location and pass to get in. I lowkey wann go because it's my favorite team but I don't want to talk to him." she sighed.

"he's stupid for that, and didn't that girl cheat on him multiple times?" pedri asked. "they wanna be joão and magui so bad."

"pedri shut up before I tell joão, and yea he went back to her more times then joão went to his beast." iris laughed.

"girl didn't you and joão have something going on then? what if you go to that team thingy and then go with joão to his team thing."

"sounds like a good idea but boy i'm not a hoe. and i'm not gonna text joão like 'invite me to your team get together' me and him ain't like that anymore."

"why did you two fall off?" pedri had answered his own questions before iris could. "wait was it because of his beast?"

"yeah she texted me talking about 'leave me and joão alone he has me and doesn't want someone like you', she's a crazy ass bitch."

"nah jit trippin. he knew better than that, but like they're not together now so if kevin doesn't make a move then you make your move on joão."

"I don't know, I don't want to do it just because of kevin's bitch ass having a girlfriend." iris did want to talk to joão again, but it was wrong to do it now.
she didn't want to seem as if she was doing it because kevin has a girlfriend, even if iris and him have only texted and nothing more.

"just think about it," pedri patted her on the back. "now if you'll excuse me i'll be going to sleep."

"you talking all formal and shit. just go to sleep." she hit him on the head.

——
y'all ik the chapters are short asl but tbh I loveeee short chapters😭!
anyways what y'all think? should she talk to joão or wait for kevin🌚??? or talk to someone else😈?