nine

NINE!in real life

NINE!
in real life.

val entered nate's  club ready to have the time of her life. everyone else was a few steps ahead of her already when someone bumps into her back.
"shit my bad" she heard it was a familiar voice as she turned around her legs almost instantly gave out when she saw one of the boys she'd been avoiding for months right in front of her. Her eyes widened not knowing what to say to him.
"ok please say something" the boy said awkwardly smiling. "matt?" she questioned.
"hey val," he sounded just as shocked as she was.
truthfully? val was breathless if matt was here it meant the guy she'd been dreading to see was here.
val did not want to see chris no matter what although they were "friends" now.
val gave a small smile as she wrapped her arms around his waist giving him a small quick hug.
"hey." he finally said, hugging her back.
"i didn't know you were going to be here." her voice sort of cracked not knowing what to say. fuck this was awkward she thought. "yea last minute decision but nate told us to come so"
val moved away a bit, her arms now to the side.
"oh that's cool." she smiled
"you know i have no idea.. um.. where my friends are and i don't wanna get lost they're probably looking for me" she awkwardly added
"oh no yea that makes sense i'm going find chris and nick." he said
she internally cringed at chris's name but kept her smile and waved as he walked away.
as soon as the boy was out of her eyesight she ran as fast as she could in her heels to her friends hoping not to see a single triplet for the rest of the night.

"Val! Where the fuck were you?" alex asked looking at the out-of-breath girl up and down with his eyebrow raised.
"i need a shot holy fuck!" the girl breathed alex rolls his eyes but grabs one for her.
"here we're taking shots with nate!" he yelled as the party was getting loud.
walking over to their table everyone seems equally excited, she makes sure to say hi to all her friends they haven't gone out together in so long.
"madi! did you know chris was here" val ask.
"he's here?" she says looking around, "i had no idea honestly, nick told me he didn't think they were coming," she says. meg and isa overhearing the conversation instantly come to val's side
"do you wanna leave?" isa asks with concern knowing seeing chris wouldn't mean the best.
val looked at all her friends she didn't wanna ruin their fun and hers because her ex was here
"fuck him! we're going to have the best night ever" val screams back.
while putting their shots in the air for a toast val decides that if she sees chris oh well she won't let him ruin anything for her
they all talk for a while, take pictures and continue to drink but with fewer shots and more just cute fruity drinks or if you're isa her white claw while slowly moving to a corner of the club, ignoring the other dancing around them. the six of them all talk they officially hung out with p nate that night, val saw how much nate fits into their dynamic.
"we're going to get more drinks." madi announces suddenly. "isa and meg can you come with?" she ask. alex ended up going leaving val all alone with nate

"wanna see the basement?." nate randomly ask which makes val giggle, so she follows him downstairs until they reach a red room on the bottom floor. nate opens the door and then
walks to the cutely lit room with more stairs and spray paint everywhere. "ok look all my friends that come down here have to spray paint their name on the wall."
"that's so cute!." she exclaimed, looking up at the walls. a few seconds later she grabs a red color paint can writing her name with a star in the middle reading "v𖤐l".
"has anyone ever told you have a really nice signature?" he asks with a lopsided smile.
"actually no you're the very first person nate," she says with a smile. the two continued talking moving from the wall to the stairs and waiting on the rest of their friends to come down. while talking to nate, val felt pair of eyes on her, turning around to see if someone was there but before she could see the eyes all she saw was a flash of brown hair.

"jesus all these stairs" she heard alex groan while meg laughed.
"come on alex there's more," she said watching her friends come into the room
"oh just fucking great" he grumbled. getting her vodka soda from madi the group started walking down the other flight of stairs.
" oh my god stop this is such good lighting!" isa screamed.
" everyone walk and look cute i need a picture"
val rolled her eyes but decided to walk extra fast hoping to mess up isa's "candid" picture but before she could take another step she trips sliding down the stairs.

💋💋💋
i feel like i suck at irl chapters so what do we think
(not proof read 😇)