「Part 1: The Dark Age」

Disclaimer: I don't own Xiao, Genshin impact, Bungo Stray Dogs. They belong to their rightful owners. I only own the change of the storyline, change of characters and the change of Xiao

Thought or flashback
*action*
Yelling or screaming

 Thought or flashback *action*Yelling or screaming

[3rd P.O.V]

Click...

In was late at night in an alleyway in Yokoham. It appeared to be a foggy night in since it was probably rolling in from the port. The fog was thick but not enough to obscure the view of one's eyes.

Click...

"Back when the darkness of night was a far bluer hue than now."

The sound of shoes clicking on the ground echoed in the air. It was... an eerie sound but a figure seemed to be walking through the fog, hands in pocket.

On one of the walls of the alleyway hung a sign, a faint light red hue glow. There's a distinct picture on it, a man dressed old fashion way with a top hat.

The name of the sign read "ℒ𝓊𝓅𝒾𝓃", It seemed to be the place the man was heading to.

He opened the door and slowly walked down the stairs, entering a bar that had a warm and welcoming aura. It also had a smooth, calming jazz music that filled the room.

On one of the stools was the infamous Osamu Dazai who has a drink which seemed to be a Scotch on the rocks. The right part of his face was bandaged leaving his one eye to look around.

Of course, it wasn't unusual to it since he has it on all the time.

To his left sat a familiar adepti with black tea in a cup sitting in a saucer, on his lap was a calico cat sleeping peacefully.

The adepti seemed to be zoned out a little but still had his guard up.

"Odasaku! What's up? I brought Xiao!" Dazai says as he flicked his glass lightly, the ice sphere clinked on the glass letting a soft clink sound.

On the Xiao's lap the cat yawned letting out a small meow before getting back into a comfortable position on the man's lap, falling back asleep.

"Sorry to wake you, Sensei." Dazai apologizes looking to his left at the said cat before at Odasaku.

The man, Odasaku who has auburn hair took off his tan trench coat, holding it over his arm before placing on a coat hanger.

"Sensei? Why'd you call 'im that?" Odasaku asks with his gruff voice, he looked over seeing the cat before at Xiao with a very faint smile.

Glad Xiao is taking my advice on resting. His eyebags seemed to have faded Odasaku thought as Dazai looked at the cat on the adeptis lap.

"Just look how wise he looks, and I also convinced Xiao to name him that. He even took Xiao's lap to make room for guests." Dazai answers before lightly tapping the teal haired man's head.