Chapter- 19

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Mythili's POV -

The next few weeks went by in the same monotonous ways. Shivaay was extremely busy with his work and there was a party in the next two days where he would officially announce that he has taken over the other firm.

I had my college going on and then I'd go for work. We were working on a branding assignment for an apparel launch in the coming months and luckily for me, my contact with Shivaay was at its bare minimum in workplace.

But at home, I'd wait for him at dinner where he would ask me how my day went and would tell him the details. He also goes on to advice me here and there. Much much, but enough for me to get some good ideas.

Tonight was no exception. Maa always believes in having a very early dinner after she comes back from her NGO and then go to bed by ten. Shivaay on the other hand wasn't coming home before 10:30 these days. I was just sitting in my work clothes so I decided to go and change before he comes back.

Mythili's Fit -

As the bell rang, I went on to attend the door and found him standing there and he looked really, really tired

" Maa is going to scold you very soon if you keep coming home this late." I said, taking his laptop bag from his hands and keeping it on the couch as he took his shoes off and then went to get a glass of water for him.

" The work load will get better after the damn party." He groaned, taking the glass from my hands and I could not help but laugh.

" Not a big fan of parties, I see." I remarked.

" Oh I enjoy them as much as you do." He replied, keeping a straight face but I knew it was a joke and I couldn't stop myself from grinning.

" Hate being the centre of attention?" I asked, raising a brow and followed him up to the room.

" What makes you think that I am the centre of attention in all the parties I attend?" He shot back, helping himself with his clothes.

" I have attended enough of these parties to know that people are somehow always talking about you." I told him the truth, shrugging my shoulders.