x. approved nicknames

wynbauer: Not everyday is a good day and that's okay

26.3k likes

load more comments

usera: sending you hugs and kisses

userb: literally queen

userc: marry me?

grahamcracker: Need us to bring you breakfast burritos and a smoothie?
— wynbauer; Maybe. If you love me today.
— violetbennett: We're on our way, beaut.
— wynbauer: The tears are gonna start up all over again, thanks a lot Violet James.
— violetbennett: Good, Elowyn Louise.
— trevorzegras: FINALLY I KNOW HER FULL NAME.

trevorzegras: I'm here if you need anything, sweet cheeks. Even if you just need to call and vent.
— wynbauer: You're the best. Thanks for commenting on my pic and flirting with me, loser.
— trevorzegras: I don't think that's one of your approved nicknames for me, Winnie.
— wynbauer: Kiss my ass, Trevor.
— trevorzegras: I liked that even less. Please go back to hotshot, babe.
— wynbauer: Yes, sir. 😘

userd: they find literally any excuse to flirt in her comments and it's the most pure thing.

usere: i just wanna send her flowers or something

userf: protect her at all costs

jackhughes: Who do I have to fight for you, Wyn? Because I'll do it right now, no hesitation.
— wynbauer: No one, hon. Just my brain and it's chemicals.
— trevorzegras: HON??? No.
— wynbauer: Why you gotta be so possessive?
— trevorzegras: You love it, so shush.
— jackhughes: LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT WITH HER WITHOUT YOU FLIRTING. EVEN THE GC ISN'T SAFE. I'LL JUST TEXT HER PRIVATELY.
— trevorzegras: Oh I forgot you have her number now. Nvm, please keep your interactions to insta and the GC. She's mine. Don't embarrass me.
— wynbauer: No.
— jackhughes: No.