Chapter 10

⟼Two Years Later⟻

〔Town〕

Shoji was sent flying back into the alley wall, giving a hearty cough as he collided with it. He then looked at his attacker for a moment before ducking another attack, the fist slamming into the wall and causing it to crack from the force. 

Shoji then grunted before he slammed his fist as hard as he could into the side of his attackers face, sending the giant man to the ground before he stomped his head into the ground, leaving a small crater and the man unconscious. 

Shoji panted heavily as he fell back on the wall, sliding down as he tried to catch his breath before he looked around. There were at least a couple of bandits that were lying on the ground unconscious, but that wasn't the main problem. 

Shoji then looked over to another group of unconscious people who wore armor and had weapons, those were adventurers. A hell of a lot more dangerous than any run of the mill bandit.

Recently, the bandits had been stumbling upon more money to pay off adventurers with, nearly tripling their fire power with a single adventurer. 

Bella: "Shoji!?" she yelled, shocked once she landed beside him, "What the fuck did I say!!" she urged, "I told you to wait until the guards were on patrol at least, so you could get some help!"

Shoji: "Bella?" he asked, panting.

Bella: "What!?" she yelled, filled with anger and worry.

Shoji: "How do I level up?" 

Bella then looked at him surprised for a moment before giving a sigh.

Bella: "I would be happy to tell you, after you get yourself fixed up." she said, "Now laydown and let me see the damage." 

Shoji then groaned before he looked up at Bella.

Shoji: "Did you get... bigger?" he asked, Bella gaining a blush both from embarrassment and rage.

Bella: "Just lie down dumbass!!" she yelled.

Shoji: "Alright, alright, you don't have to yell at me." he said as he slowly pulled himself off the wall, laying himself down with a long groan as he kept a hand over his side.

Bella then quickly began looking over him, he expression becoming more and more worried the more she looked over him. He had stab wounds, lacerations and a couple large gashes. She then looked at his arm that seemed to be covering something as she looked at him.

Bella: "Shoji.. move your arm." she commanded

Shoji: "It's not that-'

Bella: "Move your arm dammit!" she yelled, cutting off Shoji as tears began to flood her eyes.

Shoji then sighed before he moved his arm, a sticky line of red liquid dripped from his arm as he exposed a gash that went from his upper right to his lower left. As soon as she saw the wound, she recoiled back some and gasped, tears flowing down from her eyes even more.

Shoji: "I have a lot of hp," he said, "It just looks bad. I've only lost about.. 3,000 from my-"

Bella: "Three Thousand!?!" she yelled, shocked and enraged, "Shoji, over a hundred people would have died by now!"

Shoji: "Well.. I am a pretty low level." he said with a small chuckle. 

Bella: "This isn't a time to joke around you dumbass!!" she yelled, "Y-you need help, w-we need to patch you up some how b-but this town doesn't have a hospital." she sat as she paced around in the air, a look of immense fear and terror in her eyes as she tried to think of a way out of the mess Shoji put himself into.