𝟲 ~ 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀?

i'm so out of it sorry guys

"thanks princess."
ao'nung steadies his footing whilst straighten the line of path behind the ignoring omaticaya.

for a long while, they ended up going through the cluster of trees with deep searches.
"there's nothing."
neteyam exhales in relief; terrified of what would've happened if there were specs of sky people's belongings.

as time went on and on whilst in the centre of silence, the bright sky blurs into a large shimmering moon.

throughout their journey, ao'nung continuously keeps pushing neteyam off the edge; constantly bugging the boy for answers and random fun facts.
neteyam didn't know what to think of whatever ao'nung had decided to do.
it's clear to say; the metkayina gives out too many mixed signals.

"why don't you give me a chance to befriend you"
ao'nung grins, leaning in closer to the boy who's been walking beside him.
"is this another one of your lame jokes from today..?"
neteyam pulls his shoulder away from the metkayina, clicking his tongue.

"what, no? i was thinking about it when you were ignoring me the whole day."
"i think we'd make a good pair of friends, wouldn't you agree? hm?"

"what kind of mind do you have to think of such thing." neteyam rolls his eyes at the eyeing boy.

"well, all i had was my own mind this entire day. i don't know how you can stay silent for so long."
ao'nung groans, surprised by the serene.

the two boys start to head back, certain the outskirts are fine and still in conversation.

"do you know the first thing about friendships?"
"doesn't everyone?"

"let's hear it then, mister charisma."
neteyam crooks his eyes up at him, moving in synced footsteps.
"if they're not a good fuck, they aren't good friends-"

"what the fuck." neteyam furrows at the weird answer; completely taken aback.
"yeah. you definitely do know what a friendship is.." neteyam sarcastically chimes, averting his gaze elsewhere; up to the clear moon.

"what?" ao'nung drags in confusion.
"my friends told me that-"

"chucky?!" neteyam overestimates his volume, quickly covering his mouth and eyes widened toward ao'nung who stares back with a furrow.

"what is chucky..?" he slowly annotates.
"it's a sky person thing.. specifically a doll —anyway!"
neteyam clears his throat, sending off a slight cough.
"your friends are a bad influence, they're kinda scary too.. by the looks of them."

"they're not that bad, are they?" ao'nung scoffs with an eye roll and arms wrapping himself.

"you only say that because they're your friends. speaking of which, do you even know my name?"
one side of neteyam's lips curl into a grin, gaze intensely on the metkayina.

ao'nung side eyes him, visibly gulping.
"thing is, i've heard your name. didn't pay enough attention to the pronounce." he stammers, sending off an awkward snicker.

"well." neteyam rolls his eyes but understands where he's coming from. he too, didn't know how to pronounce the boy's name.

"neteyam."
ao'nung slants his eyes, puzzled at the random blurt from the boy.

"that's my name. remember it if you want to be friends, buddy." a mild threat hidden in those words, and ao'nung knows that tone of his.