15

Zara.

It felt like my lungs were on fire. The holding cell I was in was pitch black.
I struggled and cried out in pain at the chains digging into my skin.

The door creaked open and I looked up. Unfortunately, I couldn't see shit.

"Ah... There you are." The light flicked on and I was blinded for a few seconds.
When I could see properly, I glared.

Mason smirked at me. He walked around me clicking his tongue. Disgusting.

"Why are you being so adamant Zara?" He asked. I kept quiet.

"Keeping silent huh?" I rolled my eyes.

Was he really expecting me to say a word?
"Okay. Let's try different measures then."

I frowned as the door opened and someone was pushed in. My eyes went wide as I stared at my brutally beaten best friend.

Mason grabbed her by the hair forcing her to look at me.
"Zara?" I growled. Whatever I was being injected with was making me see Red. Anger coursed through me.

"I bet you don't want me to kill her huh?" He asked looking at me.

"Why the fuck are your eyes Red?!" He asked in shock and I just kept breathing hard and glaring.

"Andrew!!! Get in here!"

I began thrashing with fury and Raya my best friend stumbled backwards.

The only thing on my mind was to get my hands on Mason. The room was filled with men including my dad and they surrounded Mason in a means to protect him.

"Someone inject her!"

"She'll bite my head off!"

"Her eyes aren't supposed to be red!!"

While the bunch of idiots called Men in the room kept running around, My Dad had his eyes transfixed on me.

"Don't let her break free!!"

I screamed. The chains broke and I went on a rampage.

*******

When I opened my eyes, I was in a room full of dead bodies. I gasped in shock. Did I do this?

"What the fuck...?"

I tried to move but realized my legs were chained to the walls.
Same with my hands.

I looked around again and noticed I was still in the same cell. What happened?

"Zara?" I froze.

I turned my head to look at Raya. She was hunched against the wall and she was bleeding out.

"Raya? You're bleeding."

"I am smartass! What the hell happened? Oh my God, I'm gonna die." She whimpered.

I rolled my eyes. She's bleeding yet her tongue is sharper than ever.

"Just stop talking so much and trying to stop your bleeding wound." I said and she scoffed loudly.

"I'm in a room full of dead bodies. It's hard to concentrate." She snapped then groaned in pain.

I looked down at the chains holding me. I broke free easily and stumbled onto a body. I stood up and walked over to Raya who was staring at me with wide eyes.

I ripped the sleeve of my shirt and pressed it against the wound. She yelped. I spared her a glance.

"Try to stay quiet. Was it a gunshot?" I asked. She nodded weakly. I lifted her shirt and winced. The wound was close to her chest. I'm surprised she hasn't passed out yet.

"Shit. Okay. I'll have to remove the bullet. Are you alright with that?" She blinked.

"How?! You're going to dig two fingers inside me?!"

I smirked. "Precisely."

She grunted and rolled her eyes.

"Fine. Hurry up. I'm gonna look away." She said and I shook my head. "Nah. Keep your eyes locked on mine. I don't want you passing out." I whispered.

I slowly poked the raw skin and plunged further. She screamed but I wrapped my free hand around her mouth. "Shh." I felt around feeling extremely panicked as I couldn't feel a bullet.

The squelching of flesh and organs or whatever the hell this girl had in her body started to annoy me. I plucked out the bullet once I got a hold on it and pulled. I threw it aside and released my hold from her mouth.

She let out a string of Spanish curse words. "You crazy stupid bitch!!" I snickered and used the shirt of a dead guard to tie it around her to hold the bleeding.

"Can you walk?" I asked.

"No why?"

"There's a ton of them out there. Can you fight?" I asked. She shook her head.

"How'd you hear them anyway? I can't hear a thing."

"Trust me. They're there. I'm going to need you to stay here." I said. She frowned at me.

"Zara I'm a 15 year old girl! With a freaking bullet wound! I'll die in here." She whispered. I sighed.

"Can you hobble yourself behind me? I can get you to an exit vent. The rest is up to you. If you die in that vent, I swear I'll kill you again. Painfully." I said and she blinked with an eye roll.

I turned to the door. I have to get her out safely. Even if I can't leave myself.

I held onto a fully loaded gun from one of the many bodies at disposal. It may come in handy.

"Hey Zara? Try not to die while protecting me. I'd like to see you again someday."

Me too.

A/N

Thoughts?
Please vote, comment and share!

Any wallpapers made can be sent to my Instagram @favour_sophie180

Thank you and Love y'all
Sophie❤️