✨ Epilogue ✨

Saanson ko jeene ka ishaara mill gaya
Dooba main tujhme to kinara mill gaya

Saanson ko jeene ka ishara mil gaya
Zindagi ka pata dobara mil gaya
Tu mila to Khuda ka sahaara mill gaya

Ghamzada ghamzada dil ye tha ghamzada
Bin tere, bin tere, dil ye tha ghamzada
______________________________________

7 months later,

These seven months were very blissful for all of them with little ahana.
Everyone adore her so much, basically she is an apple of eye. rightnow, they just had dinner, and they all are sitting and enjoying in living room,

Trisha looked at priya and said bhabhi, please give ahana to me???

Priya nodded her head and gave her ahana...
Trisha smile looking at her because ahana is looking at her with her cute eyes, trisha smile at her and lightly tickle her to which ahana giggle....

Everyone smile listening her cute giggle. Priya smile looking at her daughter, then she said to trisha trisha don't tickle her, i just feeded her, she'll vomit it out...

Trisha nodded her head and kissed her cheeks to which ahana slap on her cheek with her small hands....
Everyone laughed seeing this....

Ahana don't like cheek kisses, whenever anyone kiss her on cheek other than her parents, she always do this what she did with trisha...

Trisha kept looking at her and said she looks exactly like bhai and bhabhi,,,

Varun looked at her and said un dono ne hi bnaya hai toh obviously unke jaisi dikhegi...

( They both only made her so obviously she will look like them)

Listening this priya's cheeks turn red, she look down on her lap, ekaansh glared at varun for saying anything without filter. dad didn't made eye contact with anyone , he wished everyone good night and immediately went from there, trisha laughed looking at this....

Mom took ahana from Trisha's hand and said to priya beta today I'm taking her with me, you both can sleep peacefully....

Priya just nodded her head but didn't looked at her.... Mom smile and went from there with ahana...

When they went inside, ekansh hit on varun's head and said how many times I had to tell you that, think before you speak, you don't have any filter in your mouth....

Varun rubbed his head and pouted,
Seeing this ekaansh said don't pout, you look like a pig with pout...

Listening this, priya and Trisha started laughing hard, Varun eye's Widened at this statement...

Before he could say anything, ekaansh held Priya's hand and drag her with him towards their room , and priya is still busy laughing...

When they both entered inside room , ekansh closed the door and immediately pinned her to wall, her breath hitched at this, he moved his face closer to her and whispered in her ears after so many months, we got time for ourselves, so I'm  not gonna let it waste...

She looked at him , he look in her eyes and said huskily we are not going to sleep tonight baby, I'm going to make endless love to you,

So are you ready??? He asked carressing her cheeks, she lightly nodded her head....and look down, he made her look at him by holding her chin and kissed her,

She closed her eyes and encircled her arms around his neck and kissed him back, he sucked her lips like it is his favourite candy, he squeezed her ass to which she moaned in his mouth, taking it as an opportunity, he slide his toungue inside her mouth and started devouring each and every corner of her mouth, he kept his hand on her cheeks he tilted her face and deepen the kiss, while kissing her he tapped her thigh and said in kiss  jump.