General Headcanons - Ortega

• Transmasc ! Goes by He/Him and It/Its.

• He's a mama's boy, and his father is mostly absent.
- I feel like its dad is not supportive of his transition.
- His Mom's lovely tho

• Either doesn't swear at all, or has the biggest potty mouth in Team Star.

• He's often dirty from fixing people's cars in his free time, he wants SOMETHING to do while his grunts do his dirty work.

• He puts on the big ego persona to fend off bullies

• He's used to getting used for his money, somehow this chihuahua had plenty of exes. So when he starts to date someone that isn't using him for his money, he's really confused. He doesn't understand that he doesn't need to get its lover presents all the time, and that they don't need to be expensive.

• It loves to snuggle with his lover, expect him to always be next to them, hanging onto their arm.

• He loves to sit and watch the little Pokemon play.

• He also really likes to watch the stars.

• Ortega loves to be found funny, it likes to make jokes in unnecessary situations and not take things seriously.
- However, he then pretends like he doesn't mean it as a joke.

• This idiot also has one grunt he always drags about, as it's emotional support.

• MILLIONS OF FIDOUGH
- He has a shiny who often gets into trouble

• He's like... Besties with Atticus and Giacomo, with Giacomo they both pretend to be enemies as a joke. And Ortega thinks Atticus is way too sweet for him to be mean to. (He's still mean to them sometimes)

• An absolute biter. Doesn't matter if you're a friend or a lover, it's biting you no matter what. You even move your arm close to him? Bitten, bitch.

• The end. For now.