Author's Note

Good Readers,
Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy this new venture. I have been thinking about this, since quiet a number of days. I had written ONE long poetry ~ 'THE ENCHANTRESS'.
But, I would upload it as a series of poems. This work of mine, is, perhaps, more, like a SHORT EPIC.

I am unsure if many readers would like it since the language is Shakespearean, the concept - old and the writing style purely non-contemporary. However, things are like they are supposed to be. You can always choose for yourself whether you want to read something out of your comforts or stick them. If you give this a try, you won't regret it, later. I promise.
To enable easy interpretations, I have explained, the references of the Greek mythological characters underneath, each part, but if you want to know more interpretations of the lines, you may feel absolutely free to inquire from me or discuss it with me. If you shy away from asking in the 'Comments', you can 'Private Message' me. I will explain the context, certainly.

AND, IF YOU LIKE THE WORK, PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS. I would be so grateful!

Yours faithfully,
Your Humble Writer,
Anushka Apurba Mitra

P.S. : This is a absolute work of fiction : A creation of my own imagination. Kindly treat this as only a work of Literature. ONLY LITERATURE. Please do NOT try to REASON it with SCIENCE or LOGIC.
Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is simply a co-incidence.

THE NEXT PART IS CHAPTER ONE!