21 - Addicted

- Chapter song: Do I Wanna Know?, Arctic Monkeys -

smut 😗✌️

Don't forget to vote and comment 😛🤟

9:51pm

The dinner ended two hours ago and ever since I have been in my room pacing back and forth debating whether I should go to his room or not.

On the one hand, he is my enemy. Even if he doesn't know it. We already went too far that night in the club, lord knows what he's thinking for tonight.

9:52pm

I keep checking the time out of anxiousness.

On the other hand, however, this could very much be a one time thing. Get my frustration and desire out and then go straight back to hating him and plotting his demise.

9:53pm

Sounds good to me.

My decision being made, I throw a robe over myself since I'm only in my underwear and begin to make my way over.

9:56pm

When I make it to his room, it's already 9:59. I kept changing my mind and going back to my room and then changing it again and walking back over.

I spend the last minute debating with myself whether or not this was a bad idea.

10:00pm

I push my doubts aside and knock on the door before I can change my mind again.

I open my door to see Ana on the other side in a white silk robe. Her bright blue eyes meet my green ones almost immediately.

Neither of us speak but I step to the side as a gesture for her to come in. As soon as she's inside I close the door again and lock it.