Scold (6.2)

"What the hell, Regina?!" Chad shouts.

"Why did you do that?!" Vy yells.

"It's none of your business, why!" Regina shouts.

"There is a reason! You killed someone! You can go to death row for that!" Chad yells.

"You guys don't even know why i killed him!!" Regina yells.

"NOTHING GIVES AN EXCUSE TO KILL HIM!" Vy snaps.

"IF HE ABUSED ME THAN YES THE F*CK IT DOES GIVE ME AN EXCUSE!" Regina completely snaps, and the room goes silent.

"Quit making excuses. You shouldn't have killed him," Vy explains.

"Excuses?! EXCUSES! ABUSE ISN'T A THING TO JOKE ABOUT! IF I WAS LYING, SURE! YELL AT ME, BUT I'm NOT LYING, SO SHUT THE HELL UP!" Regina yells.

"Watch your attitude, Regina!" Chad yells.

Regina's looking around for Melvin and can't find him, so she just screams and then sees Melvin running to her, still with Alie in his arms. Regina hugs him and is screaming.

"Awe sis..." Melvin mumbles... What the hell did you all do to her!"

"Gave her what she deserves for killing peters, regardless if he abused her or not!" Chad yells.

"Do you not get it?!" Melvin yells. "Regina killed him because he abused her and almost killed her! HE MADE HER ALMOST KILL HERSELF LIKE, WHAT, OVER 10 TIMES!"

That yelling causes alie to wake up and she sees Regina crying. She points at Regina, trying to ask why she's crying.

"She's crying because of shooting peters. Nobody cares over why she did it..." Melvin explains.

"Oh well. She still did it and there's no excuse," Alie says.

"Well, they pulled Regigi to her breaking point..." Melvin explains.

"SHE STILL DID IT! WHO CARES IF THEY DID!" Alie yells.

"I CARE BECAUSE SHE'S MY SISTER!!" Melvin yells.

"OH WELL! PETERS SHOULD'VE KILLED HER!" Alie yells and Regina immediately goes silent.

Regina gets all teary-eyed and can't control anything she says or does, so she runs, grabbing one of Peter's knives and hides, violently hurting herself until she accidentally cuts too deep.

"Fuck..." is all Regina can say before completely collapsing.

Melvin hears the body hit the ground and runs, seeing Regina passed out with blood all over her arm.

"REGINA!!" Melvin yells, running to her and grabbing her and running to the others.

"Holy shit..." Chad mumbles.

"Of course... What she always does. When she's pissed, she harms herself for attention!" Alie yells.

"ALIE! THIS IS SERIOUS! Vy yells, while finally stopping all the blood and bandaging Regina's arm up.

"She needs to be ok..." Melvin mumbles, holding Regina and sitting down with her.

He feels Regina slowly waking up, and Melvin hugs her close.

"What the..." Regina mumbles.

"This is all their fault... they yelled at you... ALL OF THEM!" Melvin yells.

"Daniel didn't..." Regina mumbles.

"Well besides Daniel!" Melvin yells.

Regina's scared and crying in Melvin arms. Melvin hugs her close and is rubbing her back, trying to get her to calm down or fall asleep, in which she falls asleep. After about an hour of everyone talking, Regina wakes up with a stabbing pain in her stomach.

"F-Fuck!!" Regina yells, holding her stomach.

Both Daniel and Melvin rub her stomach and feel a kick.

"Hold up, WHAT?!" Melvin and Daniel shout.

"What?!" Vy says.

" I felt a kick!! Like a baby kick!! I'm an uncle!!" Melvin exclaims happily.

"Wait WHAT?!!" Alie yells.

Regina nods with slight tears.

"And you still chose to fight?!" Chad says shocked. "That's dangerous Regina!"

She nods, knowing she cannot fight till after childbirth.

" I just wanted to help... so i didn't tell you about the pregnancy..." Regina mumbles.

"Still... That's so dangerous..." Melvin says.

"I don't care really..." Regina says and runs off to the park.